Sunday, July 12, 2015

JOURNAL 7-12-15=GOD'S LOVE DOES NOT FADE AWAY

JOURNAL=7-12-15=GOD'S LOVE DOES NOT FADE AWAY “He instructed them To take NOTHING for the journey But a walking stick-no food-no sack- NO MONEY in their belts” Mark 6:8 And WHY do you think Jesus instructed his apostles/and disciples to take nothing for the JOURNEY but a walking stick-it is because he KNEW-that God-his heavenly Father would provide everything else IF they possessed GOD'S LOVE in SPIRIT Even in today's times-we drive ourselves crazy about this-and about that-but the TRUTH IS-GOD WILL PROVIDE everything we need-IF we just have our hearts in the right place-and possess the LOVE of God that we are supposed to-and the LOVE for our fellow man (GOD'S first two commandments)=GOD'S LOVE NEVER FADES AWAY WELL my life is LIVING PROOF that this is true-I have NO large degree of physical health/I have no big fat bank account-but I get by with the LARGE ASSISTANCE of family and friends-YOU KNOW who you are-and HOW you assist me-some materially-and some spiritually AND so I love GOD-and I love others-and somehow with the HELP of all of you-I get by THANK YOU-it is A GREAT DAY to be ALIVE in GOD'S for us-and a great day for going out and really loving others-GOD'S LOVE really does NOT FADE AWAY GOD'S LOVE DOES NOT FADE AWAY Everything in life FADES AWAY-or perishes ALL that is-EXCEPT God's love GOD'S LOVE Sustains me Through every situation “The Lord sustains The humble But casts the wicked To the ground” Psalm 147:4 Even trees Planted near a flowing river Change their colors these days Autumn reminds us That leaves do fade But God's love NEVER FADES AWAY He evens sustains The fatherless And the widow “The Lord Watches over the alien And sustains The fatherless and the widow But he frustrates The ways of the wicked” Deuteronomy 10:18 GOD'S LOVE Does not fade away Those that live Off of God's word Will never perish “My sheep Listen to my voice I know them And they know me I give them eternal life And they shall NEVER perish No one can snatch them Out of my Father's hand” John 10:27-28 We may die But we will find ETERNAL LIFE By LIVING off the WORD OF GOD God's LOVE Never fades away And while We may not find earthly glory We will find heavenly glory And we will find GOD LIVING INSIDE OF US And that gives us peace And the Lord our God OUR SHEPHERD Will lead us home To that glory “And when The chief SHEPHERD appears You will receive THE CROWN OF GLORY That will NEVER FADE AWAY” 1 Peter 5:4 And that crown of glory IS GOD'S LOVE LIVING inside of you God's love Inside of you THAT CANNOT AND WILL NOT EVER FADE AWAY Robert P. Wallman 2-9-14 7-12-15

No comments:

Post a Comment