Wednesday, July 15, 2015

WITH CHILDLIKE FAITH

WITH CHILDLIKE FAITH Do you LOVE GOD Do you love Jesus With CHILDLIKE FAITH By that I mean Do you TRUST GOD and Jesus Withe the wide-eyed INNOCENCE and heart Of a child KNOWING God And having FAITH That he ALWAYS Is going to be there for you That he is always LOOKING out for you And what is In your BEST INTERESTS The disciples asked Jesus, “'WHO then Is the greatest In the kingdom of heaven?' He called a LITTLE CHILD To him And placed The child among them ….....And he said 'TRULY-I tell you UNLESS you change and become Like little children You will NEVER enter The kingdom of heaven Therefore Whoever takes the lowly position Of this child Is the GREATEST In the kingdom of heaven And whoever WELCOMES ONE Such child In my name WELCOMES ME'” Matthew 18:1-5 HUMBLING isn't it To have the faith Of a CHILD To hear that IS what Jesus wants from us WITH CHILDLIKE FAITH Don't you just LOVE CHILDREN like I do It is WHY It is so unsettling To me What is happening And what has happened To the children of this world “If any one CAUSES one of these little ones -Those who BELIEVE in me- To stumble It would be better For them To have a large millstone Hung around their necks And to be drowned In the depths Of the sea” Matthew 18:6 And to have THE FAITH of a child To get into heaven WHERE-do we get it BELIEVE-have faith (CHILDLIKE FAITH) My mom and I Used to say My dad “Had the FAITH of a child” So I come by mine- HONESTLY In a period Of time-in this world WHERE everyone wants PROOF That God exists GOD tells us To BELIEVE -and have FAITH Faith like a child And you will Make heaven “LET THE CHILDREN COME” Matthew 19:14 SEE YOU in heaven-my friends At least those of us Who have THE FAITH OF A CHILD Robert P. Wallman 7-14-15

No comments:

Post a Comment