Sunday, July 16, 2017

ACHIEVING HIS WILL IN US

















ACHIEVING HIS WILL IN US


IMAGINE as a parent
You are raising children
That ARE turning out
NOT to be so good


Thinking your TEACHING-your
WORDS-are UTTERED in vain


That IS the way it is with God=
He wants US to GROW UP=
And BE good CHRISTIAN children=
LIVING out of love
And SERVICE to others


“My word
Shall not RETURN to me void


But shall DO my will
ACHIEVING the end
For which I sent it” Isaiah 55:11


As PARENTS=we are PROUD
When our children grow yp
WITH GOOD VALUES


That is the WAY it is with God=
He is proud=when he sees
His words COME ALIVE in us


ACHIEVING his will in us


“I DESIRE to do your WILL my God
Your law
Is WITHIN my heart” Psalm 40:8


Yes Lord
We want to LOVE YOU
We want to love others


We want to LIVE
With kindness and of course-FORGIVENESS


“For whoever-
DOES the WILL of my Father
In heaven


Is my brother-and sister-
And my mother” Matthew 12:50


Yes-YOU GUYS-are my family-
MY brothers and sisters
IN CHRIST


“Instead you ought to say:
'IF it is the LORD'S will


We will LIVE and do this
Or that” James 4:15


Yes dear Lord=like CHRIST=
May your will be ACHIEVED
In us


SOMETIMES we fail to listen
To God's word


TRY as we might-
We get it wrong


OUR goal as parents
Is to raise RESPONSIBLE-
Caring adults-and-


CAPABLE of living loving-
Faith-filled lives


I suspect GOD wants the SAME
For us-to be loving-
And RESPONSIBLE


“The Levites are
To be RESPONSIBLE


For the care
Of the tabernacle
Of the covenant law” Numbers 1:53


“Brothers and sisters-
Each person=
As RESPONSIBLE to God=


Should REMAIN
In the situation


They were in
WHEN God called them” 1 Corinthians 7:24


If we are good parents-
Our teachings=will ACHIEVE its end
In our children


And we are told VERY CLEARLY
GOD'S WORD
Will achieve


“The END for which I sent it”


Dear FRIENDS=let us let God
And CHRIST'S words
COME ALIVE in us


In the NAME of Jesus OUR LORD


Robert P. Wallman
7-17-17




Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Terence Hegarty




No comments:

Post a Comment