Tuesday, July 11, 2017

FILLED WITH HIS PRESENCE

















FILLED WITH HIS PRESENCE


When you wake up-in the morning
Do you CRAVE
For the PRESENCE OF GOD?


I do=I can't wait
To FEEL his presence-I can't wait
To FEEL the touch of God


“.........
On waking-
I shall be CONTENT in your PRESENCE” Psalm 17:15


Some days are SLOWER
Than others=
I wake up sluggish
And am slow to move


But I try to SPEND
Some time with God=
SAYING my prayers-my ROSARY=
And feel the PRESENCE of God


“Because of my integrity
You UPHOLD me


And set me
In your PRESENCE FOREVER” Psalm 41:12


“You have made KNOWN to me
The paths of life


You FILL me with JOY
In your PRESENCE” Acts 2:28


Some other days=I wake up
And am READY to go


But I take a MOMENT
To REMEMBER that God
Was up before me


And he did MORE while I slept
Than I can get done
IN my ENTIRE lifetime


This HELPS me to SHAPE
My PRIORITIES for the day
And to make SURE
GOD is definitely
The MAIN ONE


FILLED WITH the PRESENCE
Of God


“Praise be
To HIS glorious name forever


MAY the whole earth
Be FILLED with his glory
Amen and amen” Psalm 72:19


“The earth
Is FILLED with your LOVE-Lord


Teach me your decrees” Psalm 119:64


“After they PRAYED
The place where they
Were meeting=was shaken


And they
Were all FILLED
With the Holy Spirit


And spoke
The word of GOD BOLDLY” Acts 4:31


Well-however you wake up
TAKE a moment
To realize


That the Lord
Is already PRESENT=and is there
In the MIDST of his day


He WATCHES over you all night
And is READY to
Walk with you
THROUGHOUT your day


Dear Lord-
WHEN we wake up
HELP us to know
That you are already THERE


And we will BE FILLED
WITH YOUR PRESENCE


As we GO about our day


In the NAME of Jesus OUR LORD


Robert P. Wallman
7-11-17




Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Karla Manternach


No comments:

Post a Comment