Wednesday, December 19, 2018

NEW HOPE=NEW BLESSINGS=NEW LIFE








NEW HOPE---NEW BLESSINGS---NEW LIFE




As we
Close the doors
On another year
It is time
To take an inventory
Of who we are---both individually---and collectively


SPIRITUALLY SPEAKING---I mean


Materially---as long as
We have a roof over our head
And something to eat
How much does it really matter


This life
Is just our “temporary” home


“He put a new song
In my mouth
A hymn of praise to God” Psalm 40:3


My Father
Used to say it another way
“Live with a song in your heart
And a smile on your face”


My wish for you---for me too---in 2014
Is that we will ALL


Live with GOD’S SONG
In our heart
And with a smile on our face


This comes from knowing
That we are ALL
CHILDREN OF GOD


And knowing
That he LOVES us
The way a parent
Loves his very own child


The way a parent
Loves and FORGIVES his very own child


Listen to what the Lord says,
“I will give you a new heart
And put a new and right spirit within you” Ezekiel 36:26


And so
As we move forward in to 2014
My wish for you is that


Whatever is in your PAST
Whatever is


NOT of God
NOT of love
NOT life---fulfilling


That you and I
Have the courage
To leave it there---IN THE PAST


“Therefore
If anyone is in Christ
He is a NEW CREATION
The old has gone
The new has come” 2 Corinthians 5:17


My wish for you is that you ( and I )


“Be made new
In the attitude of our mind
And we put on the new self
Created to be like God
In true righteousness and holiness” Ephesians 4:23 & 24


My wish for you ( and me ), in 2014
Is that we live


“With a smile on our face
And a song in our heart”


And we find


NEW HOPE---NEW BLESSINGS
And NEW LIFE


In the Lord our God


HAPPY NEW YEAR---I LOVE YOU


Robert P. Wallman
12-22-11




Ps 12-19 & 20-2018

No comments:

Post a Comment