Tuesday, December 11, 2018

THAT MOST IMPORTANT YES












THAT MOST IMPORTANT YES


MAYBE with the exception
Of Jesus=his mother MARY=
Gave the most important=YES
In all of human history


THAT MOST IMPORTANT YES!=
Saying yes to the LORD


“Mary said='I AM
The handmaid of the Lord


MAY it be done to me
According to your WORD'


Then the ANGEL
Departed from her” Luke 1:38


I said YES to the Lord
On my deathbed
WHEN I was 22


And I have been GRANTED
Forty+ years of life=
THANK YOU LORD!


These years haven't all been EASY=
Bu they have given me
40+ hears of MEMORIES and
EXPERIENCES with my family=
My friend and MY CHURCHES


I would NOT trade these years
For anything


GOD KNOWS what
He is doing=it is us=
HUMANS who often
Get it wrong


THE MOST IMPORTANT YES=
Following the PLANS=God
Has for your LIFE


“But the PLANS
Of the Lord
Stand firm forever


The PURPOSES
Of his heart
Through all generations” Psalm 33:11


“Many are the PLANS
In a person's heart
But it is the LORD'S PURPOSE
That prevails” Proverbs 19:21


“Was I fickle
When I intended
To do this?


Or do I
Make my PLANS
In a worldly manner


So that
In the same breath
I say BOTH
'Yes, yes' and 'No, no?” 1 Corinthians 17


Mary's yes was YES=
My yes is a FIRM YES=and I
Will do my BEST
For God and Jesus FOREVER


An ANGEL appears to Mary
And tells her
The FANTASTIC NEWS


About her FUTURE-
About her shocking
And life-changing CHALLENGE


And she answers
A resounding YES
“BEHOLD=I AM”


May we all have the
COURAGE=to respond like Mary=
With a YES=when called upon
BY GOD


“But now I urge you
To keep up your COURAGE


Because NOT one of you
Will be lost=only the ship
Will be destroyed” Acts 27:22


MAY we all be so
BLESSED like Mary=as saying YES
To God=and meaning it


In Jesus' name and in the name of the EVERLASTING=all-loving FATHER


Robert P. Wallman
12-11-18




Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Phil Fox Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment