Monday, December 10, 2018

SHARING OUR GIFTS WITH OTHERS




















SHARING OUR GIFTS WITH OTHERS


We have ALL
Been given gifts from God
And our gifts are UNIQUE


It takes the gift of PRUDENCE
To know HOW & WHEN-
Not to mention how much-
When determining HOW TO SHARE
Our gifts from God


“Do not give what is holy
To dogs
Or throw away your pearls
Before swine........” Matthew 7:6


In other words
HOW do you know
With whom
To share your gifts


Who is in LEGITIMATE
Need
And how much to share
With another


In other words
It is NOT always easy
To DISCERN-God's will


I believe
I am always called upon
To SHARE-
What I have-no matter
How much or how little-
I have-with others-
IN NEED


“The generous
Will themselves be BLESSED


For they SHARE their food
With the poor” Proverbs 22:9


“Now if we are children
Then we are heirs-


Heir to God
And co-heirs to Christ


If indeed we share
In his sufferings
In order
That we may also


SHARE in his GLORY” Romans 8:17


SHARING our gifts
With others
And sharing
In the Lord's glory too
(as we share in his sufferings)


I know I have shared
With some people in this world
Who have
Taken advantage of me


But I would rather SHARE
What I have with all others
Than NOT be there
For one person-who has
A legitimate need for my help


As CHRISTIANS-
We are called upon to
HELP OTHERS
That is what-supposedly separates us


WE are called upon to be
GOOD STEWARDS
And we are called upon
To HELP OTHERS
Just as we are to TAKE CARE
Of ourselves


SHARE AND HELP
Through your time-money-and talent
After all-our God-
SAVED us and continues
To HELP US


“Lord my God
I called to you for HELP
And you HEALED ME” Psalm 30:2


“We wait
In HOPE for the Lord
He is our help
And our SHIELD” Psalm 33:20


“In everything I did
I showed you
That by this kind
Of hard work


We MUST help the weak
REMEMBERING the words
The Lord Jesus himself said:


'It is MORE BLESSED to give
Than to receive'” Acts 20:35


Dear friends-
SHARE your gifts
With others in NEED


You never know
You may have
JUST what they need


LET US CELEBRATE=GOD'S & CHRIST'S
GOODNESS-in community together


Robert P. Wallman
6-20-16




Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Sister Julia Walsh, F.S.P.A.




Ps 12-10-11-18



No comments:

Post a Comment