Monday, May 6, 2019

BE MY ROCK=DEAR LORD!














BE MY ROCK=DEAR LORD!


Family=CLOSE friends=and churches
Have really SUSTAINED me
Through life


They have been
A world of HELP


But WITHOUT a doubt=
The ROCK of my life
Has been the LORD!


He has given me LIFE and
Has SAVED ME from
Many precarious situations


“Be my ROCK
Of refuge=
A stronghold to give me SAFETY” Psalm 31:3


And SAFE=
He has kept me
Through the many DANGERS
Of this life


We can FIND REFUGE
In the Lord!
We can find=refuge
In the ROCKS
Of our life


Remembering God=
Remembering MY ROCK=
Through every twist and turn
IN MY LIFE


He has been there
In the BIG and strong moments
Of my life
And he has been there


In the SMALL moments
The delightful moments
Of my life


BE MY ROCK=dear Lord
BE MY REFUGE!


“The Lord is my ROCK
My fortress
And my deliverer


My God=is my ROCK
In whom
I take refuge


My shield
And the horn
Of my salvation
My stronghold” Psalm 18:2


“Trust in the Lord
Forever=the Lord himself
Is the ROCK ETERNAL” Isaiah 26:4


“They all ate
The same spiritual drink
And drank
The same spiritual drink


For they drank
From the same
Spiritual rock
That accompanied them


And that ROCK
WAS CHRIST” 1 Corinthians 10:3-4


BE MY ROCK=dear Lord
BE MY ROCK!
All the days=of my life
Of OUR LIVES


In this psalm=psalm 31
We are ASKING God
To be our SAFE place


To be our guidance
To be OUR COMFORT=
In times=of trouble


And for me=he has
CERTAINLY done that
And I am sure
He will do it
For you too


The Lord is my rock=
My SOURCE of strength
My stronghold


“May your unfailing love
Be my COMFORT


According to your promise
To your servant” Psalm 119:76


“Praise to be the God and
Father of our Lord Jesus Christ


The Father of compassion
And the God of ALL COMFORT-
Who comforts us
In all our troubles........” 2 Corinthians 1:3-4


Dear Lord=please CONTINUE
To be my SHELTERING ROCK
And presence


All the days of my life=
AND OUR LIVES


In Jesus' name and in the name of HIS FATHER=God=and spirit


Robert P. Wallman
5-6-19




Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Sr. Macrina Wiederkehr, O.S.B.

No comments:

Post a Comment