Thursday, May 16, 2019

THE LIGHT WE ARE TO FOLLOW














THE LIGHT WE ARE TO FOLLOW


Today we read-
ONE of the CLASSIC LINES
In all of Scripture


“I am the way
And the truth
And the LIFE


No one comes
To the Father
Except through me” John 14:6


I have to CONFESS=
For years=before I
STARTED reading the bible


I never knew
IF the word=was LIGHT
Or LIFE


For the record=
It is LIFE


But it makes no difference-
For Jesus is the LIFE=
And he is the LIGHT
Which we are to FOLLOW


He is the light
And we are INSTRUCTED
In Matthew 14
Not to hide
Our light either
SHINE YOUR LIGHT
On Jesus


Follow the ONE TRUE LIGHT


“You Lord-
Keep my LIGHT burning
My God turns


My darkness into LIGHT” Psalm 18:28


“You are
The LIGHT of the world


A town
Built on a hill
CANNOT be hidden” Matthew 5:14


“The night is
Nearly over
The day is almost here


So let us put aside
The deeds of darkness
And put on
The armor of LIGHT” Romans 13:13


Jesus is the light
We are to FOLLOW


He is the LIVING GOD
Who does
Give us LIFE


Jesus' disciples call themselves
The FOLLOWERS of
The WAY


We too=the 21st century disciples
Are the followers of
THE WAY


The followers of Jesus TODAY-
Jesus' IDENTITY=LOVE=is to be
Our path too=
We are to follow in LOVE=
In KINDNESS=and in FORGIVENESS
Just like Jesus


“Surely your goodness and love
Will FOLLOW ME


All the days
Of my life
And I will dwell


In the house
Of the LORD FOREVER” Psalm 23:6


The Lord JESUS-
IS my life
He is everything
I wish I could be


I DEVOTE my life
To him-
And I will FOLLOW HIM
And his WAYS forever


PRAYING FOR=and to LIVE with
THE LIGHT and SPIRIT=
We are to FOLLOW


In Jesus' name=and in the name of our ALL LIGHT-and LIFE-GIVING FATHER


Robert P. Wallman
5-15-19




Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Phil Fox Rose











No comments:

Post a Comment