Friday, June 21, 2019

GOD CALLS THE WEAK AND THE HUMBLE




GOD CALLS THE WEAK AND THE HUMBLE
It is a TOUGH WORLD
That we live in=
Our faith ASSURES US
That we can ENDURE-
Whatever the world
Throws at us
It is NOT ALWAYS
To the toughest=and strongest=that
ENDURE in this world=
Although that
Is sometimes the case
But GOD CALLS the
WEAKEST and the HUMBLEST
To TESTIFY for him
"Therefore I am
Content with WEAKNESSES-insults-
Hardships-persecutions-and constraints
For the sake of Christ-
For when I am WEAK-
Then I am strong"                                                                                                                   2 Corinthians 12:10
I have been WEAKENED
Every day of my life
By a chronic illness
But like Saint Paul=God
Has given me the strength
To PERSEVERE-
Despite my illness
ALL we have to do
Is look at
The lives of the SAINTS
And those in the bible
To see HOW GOD
Used the weak
And the humble
To ADVANCE his word
In this world
We live in
"In the same way
The SPIRIT helps us
In our WEAKNESS
We do not know
What we ought to
Pray for
But the Spirit himself
Intervenes for us
Through wordless groans"                                                                                                      Romans 8:26
"For the foolishness of God
Is wiser than
Human strength
And the WEAKNESS of God
Is stronger than human strength"                                                                                   1 Corinthians 1:25
"But he said to me=
'My grace is sufficient
For you
For my power
Is made perfect
IN WEAKNESS'
Therefore I will boast
All the more gladly
About my WEAKNESSES
So that Christ's power
May rest on me"                                                                                                                        2 Corinthians 12:9
When we are weak-
When we are HUMBLE=
God can use us
Even more=
As Saint Paul FOUND OUT
God sends us the GRACE
In order=for him
To be MAGNIFIED
God calls the weak=
And he calls
The HUMBLE
Humility is given
To us
Through GRACE ALONE
The weaker you are
The more DEPENDENT
You are on God
The GREATER
God can use you
Saint Paul and the SAINTS
Found that out=
SO DID I
"HUMILITY is
The fear of the LORD
Its wages are richer
And honor and LIFE"                                                                                                                 Proverbs 22:4
So DON'T WORRY about
Your weaknesses=
The weaker that you are
THE MORE GOD
Can USE YOU
So STEP FORWARD in GRACE
And in faith
In Jesus' name
Robert P. Wallman
6-21-19

Ps        INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Deborah Meister

No comments:

Post a Comment