Wednesday, June 5, 2019

GOD IS STILL PRESENT IN THIS WORLD




GOD IS STILL PRESENT IN THIS WORLD
I am appreciative to GOD
And to others for
The COUNTLESS BLESSINGS and
Benefits I have received
In this world
I appreciate all the SUPPORT
And ENCOURAGEMENT I have received
From my FAMILY and
My beautiful friends
"Bless the Lord-
O my soul
And forget
Not all the BENEFITS"                                                                                                                           Psalm 103:2
I appreciate the HEARTS of
My family and friends=
ALL they have given me
The gifts take on
A DEEPER MEANING=because of
All the LOVE EXPRESSED
By the givers=and that the givers
Have been so CLOSE to me
"A GIFT
Opens the way
And ushers the giver
Into the PRESENCE
Of the Lord"                                                                                                                                         Proverbs 18:16
"Jesus answered her=
'If you knew
The GIFT of God
And who it is
That asks you
For a drink
You would have asked him
And he would have given you
Living water'"                                                                                                                      John 4:10
"Do all have
The gifts of healing?
Do all
Speak in tongues?
Do all interpret?
Now eagerly desire
The greater GIFTS"                                                                                                            1 Corinthians 12:31
Because of the KINDNESSES
Of family and friends-
I AM SURE
God is still PRESENT
In this world
Their kindnesses
Have enabled me
To KEEP GOING
When otherwise
I would have fallen
I appreciate their kindnesses
I SEE GOD in them
There is still kindness
In this world
And God is STILL PRESENT
WHEREVER kindness-beauty-and
LOVE are found
"Blessed are those
Who have learned
To acclaim you
Who walk
In the light
Of your PRESENCE LORD"                                                                                                                 Psalm 89:15
"This is how we know
That we belong
To the truth
And how we set our hearts
At rest=IN HIS PRESENCE"                                                                                                                  1 John 3:19
SEE God in the
THOUGHTFULNESS of a stranger=
In sunrises and sunsets
In the HUGS of family and friends
God is STILL PRESENT
In this world-
And he LIVES in you and me
In Jesus' name=and in the name of our KIND-LOVING FATHER
Robert P. Wallman
6-5-19

Ps        INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Terri Mifek

No comments:

Post a Comment