Saturday, June 8, 2019

STANDING WITH MARY=EACH OTHER




STANDING WITH MARY=
STANDING WITH EACH OTHER
We all experience some type
Of PAIN
During this life
I think one of
The WORST PAINS
Is when a parent
Experiences the LOSS OF A CHILD
Today we CELEBRATE MARY=
The MOTHER of the CHURCH=
Who had to stand by
And watch Jesus be tortured
And crucified=
AN INNOCENT MAN
"STANDING by the cross
Of Jesus
Were his mother........"                                                                                                                    John 19:25
When I was 22=and on
My DEATHBED=all I could
Think of was the PAIN my parents
And sisters
Would have experienced
IF I HAD DIED
God issued me a REPRIEVE
And I was given
A SECOND CHANCE
At life
Thank God=my FAMILY=my extended
Family=and my friends=
NEVER had to experience
That pain and SUFFERING
A HEALING from God
A miracle from God=
And Jesus had the
MIRACLE for all of time
THE RESURRECTION
"Then I would still
Have the consolation--------
My joy
In unrelenting PAIN--------
That I had not
DENIED the words
Of the HOLY ONE"                                                                                                                                 Psalm 6:10
"For it is commendable
If someone bears up
Under the PAIN
Of unjust suffering
Because they are
CONSCIOUS of God"                                                                                                                  1 Peter 3:19
Jesus was not
ONLY CONSCIOUS
Of God=his Father
He was God=
God the SON
Thank God Mary was
NOT ALONE st the cross
With her were two other women
And John=the apostle=
Their presence-
Gave MARY=comforting strength
Today=we STAND
With Mary
As we STAND
With each other
As each of us
ENDURES our life long PAIN
Many people today
Stand beneath a CROSS
Of unbearable pain
Let us STAND WITH THEM
As we stand with Mary
"He lifted me
OUT of the slimy pit
Out of the mud
And mire
He set my feet
On a rock-
And gave me a firm place
TO STAND"                                                                                                                                        Psalm 40:2
Today we STAND with
EACH OTHER=as we
ENDURE THE PAIN
In Jesus' name=and the name of OUR MOTHER MARY
Robert P. Wallman
6-8-19

Ps         INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Sr. Joyce Rupp,  O.S.M.        

No comments:

Post a Comment