Saturday, June 29, 2019

SEARCHING FOR OUR JESUS!




SEARCHING FOR OUR JESUS!
Our Lord Jesus isn't
A hard man to FIND=
All we have to do
Is OPEN our hearts-
The littlest bit
And we FIND HIM
SEARCHING for our Lord Jesus!
Searching for=FINDING and following
Our dear brother JESUS
"'Teacher I will
FOLLOW YOU wherever you go'
Jesus answered him
'Foxes have dens an d birds
Of the sky
Have nests
But the SON OF MAN
Has nowhere to
REST his head'"                                                                                                                             Matthew 8:19-20
Jesus is OUR LEADER-
We are his followers
WHEN we search for Jesus
We FIND HIM
Right at the center
Of our VERY OWN HEARTS
"SEARCH me God
And know my heart
Test me
And know my
Anxious thoughts"                                                                                                                   Psalm 139:23
"It is
The glory of God
To conceal a matter
To SEARCH OUT a matter
Is the glory of kings"                                                                                                                        Proverbs 25:2
"I will
SEARCH for the lost
And bring back
The strays
I will bind up
The injured
And strengthen the weak
But the sleek
And the strong
I will destroy
I will shepherd
The flock=with JUSTICE"                                                                                                             Ezekiel 34:16
There are all kinds
Of things=that I WANT
In this world
I want to be HOLY
Just like Jesus
I want an END
To suffering for everyone=
And I want EQUAL JUSTICE
For all people
WHEN we search for Jesus
We come to REALIZE
That there is no home=
Is no rest=but in HIS
HEART=his holy-immaculate
SACRED HEART
MANY of us search
For Jesus-all over
THE WORLD
But when we slow
Ourselves down=we come to realize
That he is LIVING
Right INSIDE of our own heart
Searching for=but FINDING Jesus
Living right inside
Of our very own SELF
"Ask and it will
Be given to you
Seek and you WILL FIND
Knock=and the door
Will be opened to you"                                                                                                  Matthew 7:7
"For those who FIND ME
FIND LIFE
And receive favor
From the Lord"                                                                                                                              Proverbs 8:35
I LOST a lot physically
With my illness
But I FOUND GOD
And found Jesus
Living right INSIDE OF ME
Don't try so hard to
Find Jesus=he is LIVING
Right inide of you!
In the name of OUR LIVING God=and our FOUND Jesus=living right INSIDE of our very own
HEARTS
Robert P. Wallman
6-29-19

Ps       iNSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Elizabeth Duffy

No comments:

Post a Comment