Tuesday, November 26, 2019

FINDING SOMETHING GOOD IN EVERY DAY














FINDING SOMETHING GOOD IN EVERY DAY


Every day we run
Into DIFFICULT PEOPLE=and we deal
With many precarious situations


It is up to us to SEE GOD=
It is up to us
To FIND GOD=we need
To find something GOOD
In every day


“All you WINDS-
Bless the Lord” Daniel 3:65


I don't like the winter=
I don't like
The cold WINTER WINDS
And snow=
That is why-
I live in FLORIDA


But I do like the SPRING=
And love the trees=
The flowers=and creatures of God=
They CONVEY a sense
Of peacefulness and joy=
And I love the FALL=
The changing
Of the leaves


FINDING SOMETHING GOOD
In every situation=
Finding something good
Each and every day
Of our lives
GOD IS GOOD!


“Trust in the Lord
And do GOOD


Dwell in the land
And enjoy safe pasture” Psalm 37:3


“ A person finds joy
In giving
An apt reply--------


But HOW GOOD
Is a timely word!” Proverbs 15:23


“But the angel
Said to them
'Do not be afraid
I bring you
GOOD NEWS


That will cause great joy
For all the people” Luke 2:10


Yes=look for something
GOOD=in every day
And know that
God is alive=
And that God LIVES
In the hearts and souls
Of you and me


KNOW that the SPIRIT
Of God and Jesus
Arrived in a STRONG WIND
At PENTECOST


“There came from the sky
A noise
Like a STRONG DRIVING WIND” Acts 2:2


Yes= the Spirit of God
Living in you and me=
Reminds me if I
Look closely enough


I can find something good
IN EVERY DAY=something to
THANK God for=even
When the day is DISMAL


“No one
Should seek their own GOOD-
But the GOOD
OF OTHERS” 1 Corinthians 10:24


“And let us consider
How we may
Spur one another


On to love
And GOOD DEEDS” Hebrews 10:24


So when that dismal
Day comes=LOOK to the LORD-
Look to the winds=to
The SPIRIT OF GOD=
To make you FEEL GOOD


In the names of Jesus=and our all loving=ALL GOOD FATHER


Robert P. Wallman
11-26-19




Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Sister Joyce Rupp, O.S.M.









No comments:

Post a Comment