Wednesday, November 13, 2019

SEEKING TO BE A FRIEND OF GOD


















SEEKING TO BE A FRIEND OF GOD


ONE thing I always
Want to do with my life


TO BE=is a FRIEND OF GOD=
And a friend of Jesus=and
A friend to the poor
And needy and the FORLORN=
I want to be THERE
For others!


SEEKING to BECOME
A friend of GOD!


“And passing into holy souls
From age to age


She produces FRIENDS
Of God and prophets” Wisdom 7:27


Yes=this line of SCRIPTURE
Increases great hope
And comfort IN ME=
The teachings of the FATHER=
The teachings of Jesus=
In the bible


More than ever=teaches me
To want to be THEIR FRIEND


I have a daily PRAYER-
A daily want=to REST IN GOD
And to become
A FRIEND OF GOD=
A friend of Jesus


I hope I have LEARNED
Some WISDOM from them=
And I hope
Some of their WISDOM
Passes through me
To the FRIENDS
I have made
In this life


“A FRIEND
Loves at all times


And a brother is born
For a time of adversity” Proverbs 17:17


“But you Israel
My servant Jacob-
Whom I have chosen


You descendants of Abraham
MY FRIEND” Isaiah 41:8


“And the scripture
Was fulfilled
That says


'Abraham believed God
And it was-
Credited to him
As righteousness'


And he was CALLED
GOD'S FRIEND” James 2:23


What a GREAT COMPLIMENT
That that is for ABRAHAM=
To be called
God's friend


And what a great thing
It is for us=if we are CONSIDERED
To be God's friend=
To be JESUS' FRIEND


When we get distracted
IN PRAYER=let us REMEMBER
That all of us
Are CALLED
To be=FRIENDS OF GOD


Let us remember
That we all FALL and get up=
And RISE
With the HELP of God
And Jesus


They are our friends=
And let us always
REMEMBER=the WISDOM OF GOD


“For the Lord
GIVES WISDOM


From his mouth
Come knowledge
And understanding” Proverbs 2:6


Let us always remember
The WISDOM of the FATHER
As we seek to BECOME
His FRIEND=and as we seek to become
The friend of his SON=Jesus Christ


In the names of Jesus=and HIS FATHER=OUR ALWAYS FAITHFUL FRIENDS!


Robert P. Wallman
11-13-19




Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Aileen O'Donoghue

No comments:

Post a Comment