Monday, November 11, 2019

IT IS GOING TO BE OKAY


















IT IS GOING TO BE OKAY


Have you ever been
BROKEN BY LIFE? Has life
Ever left you BROKENHEARTED?


It is going to be OKAY=
God does his BEST WORK
With the BROKENHEARTED


“The Lord is CLOSE
To the brokenhearted=


And those who are
Crushed in spirit=
He SAVES” Psalm 34:19


I have FELT the power of
God and his PRESENCE=
At my lowest points
In my life=
That is why I feel


CONFIDENT in telling you this=
IF you are going
Through a ROUGH STRETCH-
It is going TO BE OK


God is with you
At all times=particularly
When you feel down=
That is WHEN you feel
GOD'S POWER


“For he never thought
Of doing a kindness


But hounded to
Death the poor
And the needy
And the BROKENHEARTED” Psalm 109:16


“The SPIRIT of the
Sovereign Lord=is on me
Because the Lord
Has anointed me


To proclaim good news
To the poor=
He has sent me
To bind up
The BROKENHEARTED


To proclaim freedom
For the captives
And release darkness
For the prisoners” Isaiah 61:1


WHATEVER you are going through
No matter how tough
Things are


The LORD is with you
He does his BEST WORK
With the brokenhearted


Apart from God
We can do nothing=
He is my=he is
YOUR SOURCE for everything


FEEL the great
And AWESOME POWER of God


“His wisdom is profound
His POWER is vast


Who has resisted him
And come out unscathed?” Job 9:4


“One thing God has spoken
Two things
I have heard


'POWER belongs to you God'” Psalm 62:11


“For I am
Not ashamed of the gospel


Because of it is
The POWER OF GOD
That brings salvation
To everyone


First to the Jew-
Then to the Gentile” Romans 1:16


I feel GOD'S MIGHTY HAND
Reaching down to
Pull me up and guide me


IF you are brokenhearted
Or CRUSHED IN SPIRIT=
Please know
It is going
TO BE OK=
GOD IS CLOSE!


He is seeing=
He is saving=
It is GOING
To be OKAY!


In Jesus' name=and in the name=of God=our ever ALL POWERFUL FATHER!


Robert P. Wallman
11-11-19




Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Kristin Armstrong





No comments:

Post a Comment