Wednesday, November 27, 2019

GIVING THANKS AND ALL GLORY TO GOD














GIVING THANKS AND ALL GLORY TO GOD


Today=THIS THANKSGIVING=I
Want to say thank you
To GOD


ALL glory and power is yours=
I thank you=for my
VERY LIFE=and all that
I have=particularly FAMILY AND FRIENDS


All GLORY and praise to you-
My very DEAR LORD


“Nights and days=
BLESS the Lord


PRAISE and exult him
Above all=forever” Daniel 3:71


What a BEAUTIFUL THANKSGIVING SCRIPTURE=
This is from Daniel
Be GRATEFUL for everything=
All things come
From the HAND OF GOD


Live with gratitude
Live with THANKS
For all that you have


DON'T take anything for granted
In this world=
All is a GIFT from God
Or your FAMILY=or
From someone else
In this world


Giving THANKS to the Lord
Giving all the GLORY
To GOD


“I will GIVE THANKS
To the Lord
Because of his righteousness


I will sing the PRAISES
Of the name
Of the Lord MOST HIGH” Psalm 7:17


“Give THANKS to the Lord
For he is good
His love endures forever” Psalm 107:1


“But THANKS be to God
He gives the victory
Through our Lord Jesus Christ” 1 Corinthians 10:57


And so on this THANKSGIVING DAY=
I GIVE thanks to God
For my very life


I give thanks
To my FAMILY and friends=
Those who have gone=
And those still here


I THANK GOD for all the TIME
I have spent with them=
I thank God for EVERY SECOND
Of every day=
TIME IS LIFE=and
Life is a GIFT


So let us give GLORY AND PRAISE
To God for the dew and the
Rain=the light and the darkness
And the earth=
And all of its GIFTS


“My mouth is filled
With your PRAISE


Declaring your splendor
All day long” Psalm 71:8


“Accept one another-
Then-just
As CHRIST accepted you


In order
To BRING PRAISE to God” Romans 15:7


And so on this
THANKSGIVING DAY=2019=
Let us Thank God and Jesus
For their presence in OUR LIVES=
And THANK GOD for each other


Let us ACCEPT the DIVINE INVITATION
From the Lord=and be
Of SERVICE to the UNIVERSE


Let us ALL-
JOIN in the procession
Of saying thanks to God


HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!=
I LOVE YOU ALL!


Ps In the names of our FATHER and our LORD JESUS CHRIST


Robert P. Wallman
11-27-19




Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVINGFAITH MAGAZINE by Sr. Macrina Wiederkehr, O.S.B.





No comments:

Post a Comment