Friday, November 8, 2019

WE ARE THE TEMPLE OF GOD














WE ARE THE TEMPLE OF GOD


I am sure you
Have heard it said
“OUR bodies are our temples”


That makes our bodies
The TEMPLE OF GOD


“Do you not know
That you are
The TEMPLE OF GOD


And that the SPIRIT
Of Go
Dwells in you?” 1 Corinthians 3:16


The truth is
I HAVEN'T always
Treated my body
Like my temple


I am sure that
You haven't always either
But we SHOULD=
The Spirit of God
Really dose dwell INSIDE
Of us


“One thing-
I ask
From the Lord
This only do I seek


That I may DWELL
In the house of the Lord
All the days
Of my life


To gaze on
The beauty of the Lord
And to seek him
IN HIS TEMPLE” Psalm 27:4


I think about ALL the
EXPERIENCES=that I have had
And the people that I have met
In my life


Much=MOST of them REVOLVE
Around MASS=around churches
And even TEMPLES


My body is MY TEMPLE=
We the people are=
Indeed the TEMPLE=the
CHURCH OF GOD


“The Lord
Is in his HOLY TEMPLE


Let all the earth
Be silent-before him” Habakkuk 2:20


“For we are
The TEMPLE of the living God=
As God has said=


'I will live
With them
And walk among them


And I will be
Their God
And they will be
My people'” 2 Corinthians 6:16


Yes we are=our bodies
Are=the LIVING TEMPLES
Of God


MANY of my family experiences=
Have EVOLVED
Around the CATHOLIC CHURCH


Almost all of MY FRIENDS
Are from one church experience
Or another


EACH PLACE that I have been=
I have CELEBRATED images of God=
And Jesus=with the people
I LOVE these people=of ALL
The different FAITHS


Dear LORD=help me
To REVERENCE every place
That I go to today


And DETECT YOUR PRESENCE
In every person
That I meet


For we ALL ARE
THE TEMPLES of the LIVING GOD


In Jesus' name=and in the name=of our FOREVER LIVING FATHER!


Robert P. Wallman
11-8-19




Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Sr. Melannie Svoboda, S.N.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment