Saturday, July 25, 2020

FOR THE GOOD OF US ALL














FOR THE GOOD OF US ALL!


Today we have ONE
Of my most favorite
SCRIPTURAL PASSAGES
Of all time


It TOUCHES me=and makes
Me WONDER
On how God
Is going to BRING GOOD
Out of this MESS=
WE have in this world
Right now


“And we know
That in all things
God works FOR THE GOOD


Of those who love him
And have been called
According to his PURPOSE” Romans 8:28


REALLY LORD?=I bet you wonder
Like I do=ON HOW GOD
Can bring something GOOD
Out of this world
Right now


On how he can
BRING ANYTHING GOOD
Out of this mess
Of a CORONA VIRUS


I know he can do it=
SPIRITUALLY SPEAKING=
I know he can USE this
To bring us all
CLOSER TO HIM


To create a
BRAND NEW WORLD
Where we are all PART
Of his plan-
And part OF HIS KINGDOM


As if we aren't
RIGHT NOW


God has a PURPOSE for
What is going on=and I
AM CONVINCED=it is
For the GOOD OF US ALL


Romans chapter 8=
Is one of my most
FAVORITE PASSAGES
In all of the bible


And just ten lines later=
God(through Paul)=tells us
NOTHING can separate us
From God=
I BELIEVE HIM!


“For I am convinced
That neither death nor life


Neither angels nor demons=
Neither the present
Nor the future
Nor any powers


Neither height nor depth
Nor anything else
In all creation


Will be able to
SEPARATE US
From the love of God
That is in
Christ Jesus our Lord” Romans 8:38-39


Got that?
God has a PLAN
God has a PURPOSE
For this mess


But like you=I am just SICK
Of seeing=people suffer and die


But please keep WAITING=
Please have faith=
Keep praying=KEEP LOVING!=
Keep waiting for
GOD'S LOVING PLAN to unfold


“Do not those who plot evil
Go astray?
But they who PLAN
WHAT IS GOOD
Find love and faithfulness” Proverbs 14:22


“In him
We were also chosen


Having been predestined
According to the PLAN
Of him


Who works out everything
In conformity
With the PURPOSE
Of his will........” Ephesians 1:11


Keep the FAITH
My dear friends


I do believe there is
A PLAN in place
To come out of this
For the GOOD=of us all


In Jesus' name=and in the name=of our EVER LOVING FATHER


Robert P. Wallman
7-25-20

No comments:

Post a Comment