Wednesday, July 22, 2020

OUR GOD BRINGS US HOME
















OUR GOD BRINGS US HOME


Some things are difficult
To see COMING in
This life


Like the CORONA virus
And all the CHANGE
It brings with it


When we feel BOGGED DOWN
By our lives=
By our failings and sin=
It is hard to imagine
The MERCY=faithfulness=
And JUSTICE OF GOD


But that is=WHO GOD IS
And I feel comfortable
In saying=
GOD WILL BRING US
SAFELY HOME!=
Our God
BRINGS US HOME


“O Lord=your MERCY
Reaches to heaven


Your FAITHFULNESS
To the clouds=
Your JUSTICE
Is like the
Mountains of God” Psalm 36:6-7


I don't think
God is punishing us=
I don't think God
Is out to TEACH us
A lesson


I don't think our God
WORKS THAT WAY


Our God is a God
Of JUSTICE=
Our God is a God
Of LOVE=
Our God is a God
Of MERCY


I think God will
GIVE us a way
Out of this pandemic=
I think our God
Will bring us SAFELY HOME


“Even the sparrow
Has found a HOME
And the swallow
A nest for herself


Where she
May have her young--------
A place near your altar


Lord Almighty=my King
And my God” Psalm 84:3


“Jesus replied=
'Anyone who loves me
Will obey my teaching


My Father
Will love them
And we
Will come to them


And make our HOME
WITH THEM'” John 14:23


When we
Are up AGAINST INCREDIBLE OBSTACLES-
It is difficult to believe
In a God
Who makes ALL THINGS POSSIBLE


Yet that is where we STAND
BELIEVING in our
GOD OF MERCY


“To act justly
And to LOVE MERCY
And walk humbly
With your God” Micah 6:8


This is WHERE we stand
With our GOD OF MERCY


We STAND before our God
Who does not change


Who wraps us
In a cloud of FAITH=
And brings us SAFELY HOME!


In Jesus' name=and in the name=of our humble MERCIFUL FATHER!


Robert P. Wallman
7-22-20a




Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Steve Givens





No comments:

Post a Comment