Wednesday, May 7, 2014

BE BLESSED



















BE BLESSED




The other day
I was watching the newly inducted Alonzo Mourning
Talk about being inducted into the NBA HALL OF FAME
He said,


“HOW BLESSED he was
In his life”


He went on
To say,
“That the PURPOSE of a BLESSING
Is to use it to BLESS others”


I couldn't agree more
I have been BLESSED
With a second, a,third
And many EXTRA chances
At life


HOPEFULLY
I have learned
From previous mistakes
And using my blessings
To help others


From a material perspective
WHEN I can
But ALWAYS
From a spiritual perspective


I thank God
For my many blessings
And I say to you
“BE BLESSED”


ALL BLESSINGS come from God


“BLESSED be
The name of the Lord
From this time forth
And forever more” Psalm 113:2


Dear Lord
Please BLESS our country and OUR FAMILIES


“BLESSED be the nation
Whose God
Is the Lord


And the people
WHOM he has chosen
For his own inheritance” Psalm 33:12


Dear Lord-PLEASE BLESS
Your people-The people of God


We thank you
For our many blessings


And as Alonzo said
We thank you
For the many blessings
You have bestowed upon us


Even for LIFE ITSELF


And we thank you
For our material blessings
Whatever they may be


And we ask you
To HELP us
PASS ON our blessings
To others


Jesus said,
“It is MORE BLESSED to give
Than to receive” Acts 20:35


For the PURPOSE
Of our BLESSINGS
Is to pass those blessings
On to others


So Dear Lord we pray,


THANK YOU
For our MANY blessings
And as we pass
Those blessings
On to others


We say:
“BE BLESSED
IN THE NAME OF THE LORD
OUR GOD”


Robert P. Wallman
4-12-14




No comments:

Post a Comment