Saturday, May 3, 2014

JOURNAL/I HAVE CALLED YOU BY NAME


"WHATEVER YOU ASK IN MY NAME-I WILL DO"    John 14:13


Jesus in NOT saying anything you want you can have-BUT what he is saying is-"  

I KNOW you-and IF you know me and love me-IF it is in the BEST INTEREST of you and your life-I WILL HELP you attain it-
-BUT we have to let GOD and Jesus DECIDE what is in the BEST INTERESTS for us and HIS PLAN
for our lives

GOD AND JESUS PROTECT us from evil and OBTAIN BLESSINGS for us
SOMETIMES just saying the name of Jesus is itself a SUFFICIENT PRAYER

IT IS a GREAT DAY to be ALIVE in GOD'S LOVE and in HIS infinite plan for our lives

LOVE YOU ALL!












I HAVE CALLED YOU BY NAME




Did you know
That God knows your name
And the day you were born
He even knew
The number of hairs
You would
Have on your head
And the day
He would call you
To LIVE
In eternal union with him
For all of eternity


He even KNOWS
The stars by name


“Lift your eyes
Look to the heavens
Who created all these
He who brings out the starry host
One by one
And calls them each by name


Because of his great power
And mighty strength
Not one of them is missing” Isaiah 40:26


And if
He knows each and every one
Of the stars
Just imagine
He not only knows us by name
But he loves us
With an everlasting love


“The Lord
Appeared to us in the past saying:


“I have loved you
With an everlasting love
I have drawn you
With loving kindness” Jeremiah 31:3


He even knows
The number of hairs on our head


“And even the very hairs
On your head
Are all numbered
So don’t be afraid
You are worth more
Than many sparrows” Matthew 10:30-31


And you will not perish
If you love
And have FAITH in GOD
For all of eternity


“But not a hair
On your head will perish
By standing firm
You will gain life” Luke 21:18


So TODAY-my friend
On your birthday
KNOW that
God has called you by name
And that he LOVES YOU
With an everlasting love


His plans for you
ARE ALL GOOD
And not even a hair
On your head
Will perish for all of eternity


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY FRIEND
I love you


Robert P. Wallman

12-29-12

No comments:

Post a Comment