Wednesday, May 28, 2014

JOURNAL/GOD IS JUST A PRAYER AWAY

"FOR 'IN HIM we live and move and have our being' as even some of your poets have said......." Acts 17:28

There are MANY WAYS to pray-to CONNECT with God-song-dance-poetry-it is not important HOW you do it-JUST that you do it

PRAYER is nothing more than opening our heart-mind- and soul to GOD

IT is a GREAT DAY to be ALIVE in God's love for us and a great day to be in continuous PRAYER with our God








WITNESS




6-9-13




GOD IS JUST A PRAYER AWAY




God is just a prayer away
A prayer away
Just a little prayer away


I said a prayer
For you today
Held a thought
For you
In my heart


God and you
Are always in my heart
Just a thought
Just a thought
Just a little thought away


I define prayer
Simply as the lifting up
Of your heart, your mind, and your soul
To God


And I believe
When you pray for someone else
It is simply the lifting up
Of their heart, their soul, and their mind
To God
Praying for their intentions


God is just a prayer away
A little thought away


I said a prayer for
For you today
Held a thought for you
In my heart


ALL you really have to know about prayer
Is that Jesus did it


He prayed for himself,


“Father the time has come
Glorify your Son
That your Son might glorify you” John 17:1


“I have brought you glory
On earth
By completing the work
You gave me to do” John 17:4


I said a prayer for you today
I held you in my heart


Jesus prayed for his disciples,


“For I gave them
The words you gave me
And they accepted them


They know with certainty
That I come from you
And they believed you sent me


I pray for them
I am not praying for the world
But for those you have given me
For they are yours” 17: 8 & 9


God is just a prayer away
Just a prayer
Just a little thought away


Jesus prayed for the world,


“My prayer
Is not for them alone
I pray also for
Those who believe in me
Through their message
That all of them will be one” 17: 20 & 21


GOD IS JUSTA PRAYER AWAY


Robert P. Wallman
6-15-11




Ps WITNESS 6-9-13


“The Lord has heard my cry for mercy-the Lord ACCEPTS my PRAYER”
Psalm 6:9


“The Lord detests the sacrifice of the wicked-but the PRAYER of the upright
PLEASES him”
Proverbs 6:8


“Therefore I tell you-whatever you ask for in PRAYER-believe that you have
Received it-and it will be yours”
Mark 11:24





MISC. WITNESS 5-28-14

No comments:

Post a Comment