Sunday, May 4, 2014

JOURNAL/WHERE DO YOU WANT TO LIVE

In ALL the post Resurrection  stories-Jesus is NOT IMMEDIATELY recognized

"WHILE HE was at table-he took bread-said the blessing-and GAVE it to them-WITH THAT
their eyes were opened and they recognized him........"       Luke 24:30-31

DEAR LORD-we pray-that our eyes are OPENED wherever we are-and we KNOW that we are
"AT HOME WITH YOU"

IT is a GREAT DAY to be ALIVE in GOD'S LOVE for us and we KNOW that "WE ARE AT HOME "with you wherever we are

LOVE YOU ALL


















WHERE DO YOU WANT TO LIVE




The greatest psalmist-David-
Put it this way


“SURELY goodness and mercy
Shall follow me
All the days
Of my life


And I will
DWELL in the HOUSE
Of the Lord FOREVER” Psalm 23 :6


That sounds great
And I want to too
LIVE in the house
Of the Lord FOREVER


I am sure
You do too


But somehow-I KNOW
It's not that easy


David had to repent
For his sin with Bathsheba
The wife of Uriah


Just as you and I
NEED forgiveness
For whatever sin
We have committed in this world


Recently
I took a trip
Back to my former home
Pittsburgh, Pa.


And moved on too
Mount Pleasant, Pa
And then on to Virginia
And Maryland


I was received well
EVERYWHERE that I went


“I KNOW that my REDEEMER lives
And in the end
He will stand
Upon the earth” Psalm 19:25


My hats off to Diane, Rege and Terri,
John and Karen W., Karen M.,
and the Appleby family


For all the kindness and hospitality
That was shown to me


You see
WHERE we live
Is just a physical place
But what makes the difference
Is having God-centered
And kindness centered HEARTS
Towards others


I THANK YOU


And I thank ALL the other
Family and friends
That took the time out
To come and see me
And had some time
To spend with me on the phone


FINDING GOD
Isn't just about
Laws and rituals
But for FINDING ROOM in our hearts
For GOD and others


“In my Father's house
There are many rooms


If it were not so
I would have told you


I am going there
To prepare a place for you


And if I go
And PREPARE a place
For you
I will come back
And take you with me
That you also
May be where I am


You know the way
To the place
Where I am going” John 14:2-4


And so
As I prepare
To go back to Florida


My current home
And my beautiful friends
KNOW this


I have the place
That I want to LIVE FOREVER
With my HEART
IN the HOUSE of the Lord


WHERE goodness and mercy
FOLLOW US
ALL the days
Of our life


Robert P. Wallman
11-21-13




ps As far as my PHYSICAL RESIDENCE-I am most happy in my apartment
In Aventura, Florida





On SITES 5-4-14

No comments:

Post a Comment