Monday, October 23, 2017

BE PREPARED=FOR WHERE AND WHEN

















BE PREPARED=FOR WHERE & WHEN


“BE PREPARED”-is the motto
Of the boy scouts of AMERICA


And we FIND a version of it
In today's GOSPEL (Luke 12:35-38)


WHERE & WHEN is the LORD coming back?
In short=no one knows-
But we MUST be prepared=for
WE NEVER KNOW


“........Light your lamps and BE
Like servants who
AWAIT their master's RETURN
….....” Luke 12:35-36


BE PREPARED=for we know NOT
When-where-or how


“You PREPARE a table
Before me-
In the PRESENCE of my enemies


You anoint my head with oil
My cup OVERFLOWS” Psalm 23:5


“For we are GOD'S HANDIWORK
Created in Christ Jesus
To do GOOD WORKS


Which God PREPARED in advance
For us to do” Ephesians 2:10


“PREACH the word-
Be PREPARED in season
And out of season


Correct-rebuke-and ENCOURAGE-
With great patience
And careful instruction” 2 Timothy 4:2


ARE YOU READY? Are you PREPARED
For the COMING of the Lord?
Are you ready for
Where and when?


There are so MANY distractions
In life---will you be ready
WHEN Jesus CALLS?


Where do you need HELP-DAILY-
In your life? With generosity-
With service-with COMPASSION-or maybe
You NEED to LOVE God and
Others just a little more


How is your PRAYER LIFE?
WHERE do you NEED just
A little more HELP?


“In my distress-I CALLED-
To the LORD
I called-to my God
For HELP


From his temple
He heard my voice


My CRY-came before him-
Into his ears” Psalm 18:6


“I do NOT hide
Your righteousness-in my HEART


I speak
Of your FAITHFULNESS
And your SAVING help


I do NOT CONCEAL
Your love-and your faithfulness” Psalm 40:10


BE PREPARED for the COMING
Of the Lord=in season and out=
SAY your prayers daily=be PREPARED
Every day of your life


Are you LIVING SOULFULLY?
What STARVES your soul?


Your soul is WHERE
THE LORD RESIDES=PREPARE it
For him


LIGHT a lamp there=and
ALWAYS be ready and prepared
For the COMING OF THE LORD


In the name of JESUS=and
HIS MOST HEAVENLY FATHER


Robert P. Wallman
10-23-17





Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Jennifer Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment