Tuesday, October 24, 2017

SENSING GOD'S PRESENCE NOW



















SENSING GOD'S PRESENCE NOW


Life is indeed FULL of SURPRISES
We never know
What is coming NEXT


Sometimes-though-we don't
Even RECOGNIZE the surprises
When they DO COME


Every day the Lord REVEALS
His PRESENCE in the people=
And places=and things around us


SURPRISE-surprise-surprise-
Do you recognize him?


“BE PREPARED”=Jesus says=
Or you will MISS the
SURPRISING WAYS=in which the Lord
Reveals himself


“You also must be PREPARED
For at an hour
You do NOT EXPECT
The SON OF MAN will come” Luke 12:40


SENSING God's PRESENCE now=
Sensing God's presence in the people-
In the places-and
In the things AROUND US


WHERE & WHEN
Will we SEE God's presence TODAY?
And IN WHO?


“For WHAT you have done
I will always PRAISE YOU


In the PRESENCE
Of your faithful people


And I will HOPE
In your name
For your name is GOOD” Psalm 52:9


“How can we THANK GOD enough
For you in RETURN


For all the JOY we have
In the PRESENCE of our God
Because of you?” 1 Thessalonians 3:9


“This is how we KNOW
That we BELONG
To the truth


And how we set our HEARTS
At REST in his PRESENCE” 1 John 3:19


I FIND the BEST way
To START the day is
WITH PRAYER


By READING the BIBLE
And saying my ROSARY=
Which I do EVERY DAY


This helps me to be RELAXED
And have FEWER worries and distractions
As I MOVE
Throughout my day


I find myself and MY PEACE
IN GOD=and by LOVING GOD=
And by recognizing others


“The Lord
GIVES strength to his people
The Lord
BLESSES his people with PEACE” Psalm 29:11


“Deceit is in the hearts
Of those who plot evil


But those who PROMOTE PEACE-
Have JOY” Proverbs 12:20


I find my peace in GOD'S PRESENCE=
GOD'S peace TRANSCENDS the
Distractions of this world


SENSING GOD'S PRESENCE NOW=
TURN to God and find peace


It is NOT only at life's end
That we find God=
The Lord comes to us DAILY


He waits for us PATIENTLY to notice
His presence NOW=in the people=
Things=and PLACES around us


In the NAMES of Jesus=and HIS MOST HEAVENLY FATHER


Robert P. Wallman
10-24-17





Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Fr. Kenneth Grabner, C.S.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment