Monday, October 30, 2017

WISHING AND HOPING FOR THE SALVATION AND GLORY OF THE LORD!

















WISHING AND HOPING FOR THE
SALVATION AND GLORY OF OUR LORD!


We all WISH for a lot
In this world=that we
LIVE IN


A new car=maybe a
New HOME=and all kinds of things
ON our Christmas and birthday lists


And we want MONEY to eat
And dress as we like


HOPING for much in this world


“For in HOPE we are SAVED” Romans 8:24


Bur we/what I HOPE for myself=
What I wish for MOST
Is SALVATION and GLORY
In the Lord


HOPING to see all my RELATIVES
And friends=in heaven=HOPING
To spend eternity with
The LORD


“The Lord is my LIGHT
And my SALVATION-
Whom shall I fear?


The Lord
Is the STRONGHOLD of my life-
Of whom shall I be afraid” Psalm 27:1


“For my eyes-
Have SEEN your salvation


Which you have PREPARED
In the SIGHT of all nations” Luke 2:30-31


I have had
A NUMBER of near-death experiences
Yet-I still have=NO IDEA


What LIES in the next=
IN GOD'S WORLD


Yet I CHOOSE to BELIEVE
In God and in Jesus' PERFECT LOVE


I choose to live
For the GLORY OF GOD


“LORD-our Lord-
How majestic-is your name
In ALL the earth!


You have set your GLORY
IN the HEAVENS!” Psalm 8:1


“And they-
Were CALLING to one another-
'HOLY-Holy-
Holy is the Lord ALMIGHTY


The whole earth-
Is FULL of his glory'” Isaiah 6:3


“..............
FILLED with the fruit
Of righteousness
That comes-through Jesus Christ---------


To the GLORY
And PRAISE of God” Philippians 1:11


WISHING and HOPING=for
The SALVATION AND GLORY OF GOD


What an AWESOME thing to
HOPE for=what more
COULD we ever DESIRE


In the NAMES of Jesus and HIS
MOST HEAVENLY FATHER


Robert P. Wallman
10-30-17 Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Melaney Rigney


No comments:

Post a Comment