Saturday, October 7, 2017

WTITING FOR OTHERS=RECOGNIZING THEIR IMPORTANCE


WRITING FOR OTHERS=RECOGNIZING

THE IMPORTANCE OF OTHERS

 

WRITERS like to be ACKNOWLEDGED & recognized

=I am no different

 

But the TRUTH is=I write from

MY LESSONS on life=and I write

So OTHERS may benefit=from what GOD

Has TAUGHT ME

 

“Do NOTHING out of selfishness or

OUT of VAINGLORY=

Rather HUMBLY regard others

 

As MORE IMPORTANT than yourselves

…………”                                                                                                                         Philippians 2:3

 

I have been PUBLISHED a handful

Of times=and it made me HAPPY

But the truth is=NOTHING makes

Me happier than WHEN-

SOMETHING I have written

Has TOUCHED somebody or HELPED SOMEBODY

 

I RECOGNIZE your importance=and I recognize

The IMPORTANCE of the reader

After all=we are ALL=just TRYING

To get along

 

You=ALL OF YOU=reading this=

ARE very important to me=for

WITHOUT a reader=a writer

Is absolutely nothing

 

“For what I have RECEIVED-

I PASSED ON to you-

As of first importance

 

That Christ died for our sins

According to the SCRIPTURES

That he was buried

 

And that he was RAISED

On the third day

ACCORDING to the Scriptures

 

And that he APPEARED to Cephas

And then to the 12”                                                                                                           1 Corinthians 15:3-5

 

“’The most IMPORTANT ONE’

Answered Jesus

‘Is this-‘HEAR-O Israel

The LORD our God-

The Lord is ONE

 

LOVE the Lord your God

With all your HEART

And ALL your soul

 

And with all your MIND

And all your STRENGTH’

 

“The second is this

‘LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR-as yourself=

There is no COMMANDMENT

Greater than these’”                                                                                                                     Mark 12:29-31

 

So LOVE GOD FIRST=and

LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR at least as much

As yourself

 

I work hard in SHARING GOD’S

MESSAGE of LOVE

 

But we should ALWAYS ask ourselves=

“Are our EFFORTS being made

With the BEST INTERESTS of others in mind?”

 

I can honestly say YES

To that question

 

I HOPE you can too

 

For if we are NOT LOVING OTHERS

More than ourselves=we are

NOT living HUMBLE LIVES

 

And we are FAILING at the

SECOND COMMANDMENT

 

In the name of Jesus our Lord-and-

HIS MOST HEAVENLY FATHER

 

Robert P. Wallman

9-29-17

 

 

Ps           INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Terence Hegarty

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment