Saturday, April 25, 2020

GIVING JOY!














GIVING JOY!


Is today your
BEST DAY EVER?


Regardless-you should act
Like it is=
Our responsibility
As a CHRISTIAN
Is to spread JOY=
And to give joy
To WHOEVER we can


“Happy the people
Who know the JOYFUL SHOUT=
In the light
Of your countenance-
O Lord=they walk” Psalm 89:16-17


Sometimes when I am
LOOKING for JOY
I think of the CHILDREN


I think of their enthusiasm
And it brings a SMILE
To my face


There is NOTHING like children
To bring joy
To your HEART


Spread joy=
GIVE JOY whenever you can


I hope you are having
A great day
And FEELING THE JOY!


“Fill my heart
WITH JOY
When their grain
And new wine abound” Psalm 4:7


“Deceit is in the hearts
Of those
Who plot evil=
But those who promote peace
HAVE JOY” Proverbs 12:20


“Those the Lord
Has rescued will return


They will enter Zion
with singing=


EVERLASTING JOY
Will crown their heads” Isaiah 51:11


There is nothing
Like GIVING JOY
To another human being


Even when we
Are feeling down=
Or having a bad day
It makes us feel GOOD inside


Let us hear the
Psalmist today=
Let us give a JOYFUL SHOUT


To ourselves=and to others
WHEN we can give joy
To another human being


Capture that CHRISTIAN spirit
Make someone else
FEEL GOOD about themselves


“But the angel
Said to them


'Do not be afraid-
I will bring you
Good news


That will cause GREAT JOY
For all the people'” Luke 2:10


“I have NO GREATER JOY
Than to hear
That my children
Are walking in the truth” 3 John :4


So TODAY my brothers and sisters=
No matter what kind
Of day you are having


Pick up your day
BY GIVING JOY
To someone else


It will pick you up
And make you FEEL
Like you are having
Your BEST DAY EVER


In the name of Jesus=and our ever JOYFUL FATHER


Robert P. Wallman
4-25-20




Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Sr. Joyce Rupp, O.S.M.





No comments:

Post a Comment