Monday, May 25, 2020

LOVE GUIDES ME














LOVE GUIDES ME


This LOVE of God=and
This love of Jesus Christ=
GUIDES US through life=
It is eternal


Eternal life is KNOWING GOD
Through and through=
We BEGIN to live forever
Right now-
In the PRESENT MOMENT


“Now this is ETERNAL LIFE-
That they-
Should know you


The only TRUE GOD
And the one
Whom you sent=Jesus Christ” John 17:3


Knowing God is to
LOVE GOD=and it is NOT
A piece of knowledge
That I possess


It is a DYNAMIC WAY
Of living-As though
I BELONG to God


Love is a mystery
And a MIRACLE=
And it is ALWAYS
GUIDING US


“In your unfailing love
You will lead
The people
You have redeemed


In your strength
You will GUIDE THEM
To your holy dwelling” Exodus 15:13


“GUIDE ME
In your truth
And teach me


For you are
God my SAVIOR=
And my hope is in you
All day long” Psalm 25:5


“When you walk
They will GUIDE YOU=
When you sleep


They will watch
Over you=
When you awake
They will speak to you” Proverbs 6:22


I don't fully
UNDERSTAND LOVE=
I just know
That the LOVE of God
And Christ-
LIVES IN ME


It chooses me-
It possesses me
IT GUIDES ME=
And it leads me to ACT


“The Lord
Will GUIDE you always=
He will
Satisfy your needs


In a sun-scorched land
And will strengthen your frame” Isaiah 58:11


“But when he
The Spirit of Truth comes=
He will GUIDE YOU-
Into all the truth” John 16:13


Sometimes=LOVE sends me out
To try and HELP OTHERS=
To make someone else
Feel good


It guides me
To ALLEVIATE
The suffering of others


Yes LOVE GUIDES ME
At all times
In this life=
And in the PRESENT


And for the FUTURE
Of all eternity


Yes love guides me
EVERY MOMENT
Of the day=
And it GUIDES YOU TOO


In Jesus' name=and in the name of our FOREVER GUIDING FATHER!


Robert P. Wallman
5-25-20




Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Elizabeth Duffy





No comments:

Post a Comment