Wednesday, May 6, 2020

OUR EVER PRESENT ROCK!












OUR EVER PRESENT ROCK!


I like to have
A SMILE on my face=
And when I think
Of my God
It comes NATURALLY


For he is my EVER PRESENT ROCK
My ever present God-
For me to LEAN ON


“........You are my Father-
My God – my ROCK-
My Savior” Psalm 89:27


This world
Has a multitude
Of problems


Health-money=and
RELATIONSHIP PROBLEMS


But no matter WHERE I go-
What I do=
MY GOD is always there


My steadfast=my ETERNAL ROCK!
For all of time


“The Lord is
MY ROCK-
And my fortress


My God
My strength
In whom I will trust” Psalm 18:2


“He set my feet
On a ROCK
And gave me-
A firm place
To stand” Psalm 40:2


“And I tell you
That you are Peter


And ON THIS ROCK-
I will build my church
And the gates of Hades
Will not overcome it” Matthew 16:18


With this Corona virus
So strong=the gates
Of hell are ATTACKING


But I will REST in my God
I will rest in
My Jesus=my ever PRESENT GOD


Dear Lord=we PRAY
That whatever
Is going on
In our lives


That you KEEP US MINDFUL
Of your presence today
And every day


And that we RELY
ONLY on you=
OUR EVER PRESENT GOD


“Blessed are those
Who have learned
To acclaim you


Who walk
In the light
Of your PRESENCE LORD” Psalm 89:15


“Do your best
To PRESENT yourself to God
As one approved


A worker who does not
Need to be ashamed
And who correctly handles
The word of truth” 2 Timothy 12:15


WHEN you put your
TRUST in God=
You are trusting
In the unshakable Lord


I am putting all of my trust
IN OUR EVER PRESENT GOD=
How about you?


In the names of Jesus=and our ALWAYS PRESENT GOD


Robert P. Wallman
5-6-20




Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Karla Manternach







No comments:

Post a Comment