Thursday, May 21, 2020

UNTIL THE END OF TIME
















UNTIL THE END OF TIME


Today Jesus GIVES US
The most COMFORTING WORDS=
He tells us NOT to
Be afraid=that
“I AM WITH YOU”


And that is right=Jesus
Is with us EVERY DAY
UNTIL THE END OF TIME


“Do not be afraid=
Go on speaking=
And do not be silent-
For-I AM WITH YOU” Acts 18:9-10


These comforting words
Were given to Paul
IN A VISION
While he was
In prison


MEDITATE on these words=
For Jesus is WITH YOU=
Regardless of whatever
You are facing today


We are ALL IN PRISON
In this life=prison
Of our own MAKING


But when we TRUST GOD=
We get through
WHATEVER PRISONS
We are facing


Trust God=for he tells us
I AM WITH YOU=
Trusting in God
FREES US
From the prisons
Of our own life


“Some TRUST in chariots
And some in horses


But we TRUST
In the name
Of the Lord our God” Psalm 20:7


“TRUST in the Lord
With all your heart
And lean not
On your own understanding” Proverbs 3:5


“This is what the
SOVEREIGN LORD=the
Holy One of Israel says=


'In repentance and rest
Is your salvation=in
Quietness and TRUST
Is your strength=
But you would have
None of it'” Isaiah 30:15


The words=”I am with you”=
Can be our MANTRA
Throughout the day


Every time we run
Into a difficult time
Or difficult situation


Repeat what the Lord says=
“I AM WITH YOU”
For the Lord is
INDEED WITH US


Jesus felt the Father saying
“I am with you”


When Moses=trembled at
The thought of Pharaoh=
He remembered-
“I am with you”


And we CAN REMEMBER
Jesus' words
“I will be with you-
UNTIL THE END OF TIME”


“........and teaching them
To obey everything
I have commanded you


And SURELY I am with you
Always to the very END
OF TIME” Matthew 28:20


In Jesus' name=and in the name of our EVER LASTING FATHER!


Robert P. Wallman
5-21-20




Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Sr. Macrina Wiederkehr, O.S.B.



No comments:

Post a Comment