Saturday, May 16, 2020

REFLECTING ON GOD!














REFLECTING ON GOD!


I like to REFLECT
On GOD=and like
To talk about God
With anyone=who
Has the INTEREST
In doing so


I like to SHARE how
God has TOUCHED my life=
How he is my MAIN REASON
For existing


“Hear now=all you
Who fear God=
While I DECLARE
What he has DONE
FOR ME” Psalm 66:16


We need to REFLECT
ON GOD with ourselves too=
We need to LOOK AT
How he
Pulled us out
Of the biggest jams
Of our life


Do you ever
Take the TIME
To reflect on
Those SPECIAL INSTANCES
When you felt God's presence
IN YOU LIFE?


HOW has the presence
Of God DIRECTED you
In the choices
You have made
In your life?


Or how have you felt
His consolation
Or compassion?


It is good to THINK
About the POSITIVE INFLUENCES
Of God in our lives


Remembering God=gives us HOPE
In the dark-uncertain times
Like this Corona virus


“REMEMBER the wonders
He has done=
His miracles=
And the judgments
He pronounced” 1 Chronicles 16:12


“REMEMBER the Creator
In the days
Of your youth


Before the days of trouble come
And the years approach
When you will say--------
'I find no pleasure in them'” Ecclesiastes 12:1


“For I will
Forgive their wickedness
And will REMEMBER
Their sins no more” Jeremiah 31:34


Dear God
We THANK YOU
For those special times
When we felt
YOUR PRESENCE in our lives


TODAY=I thank you
For being there
With me


ALL the times-
I was in a hospital=
And in a hospital bed


And how you PICKED me up
And CARRIED me forward


And how you DELIVER ME
EVERY DAY of my life


WHERE was God/or is GOD
PRESENT in your life?


“I thank my God
Every time
I REMEMBER YOU


In all my prayers--------
For all of you
I always PRAY with joy........” Philippians 1:3


Thanking God=and ALL OF YOU
For your presence
IN MY LIFE
REFLECTING on it all!


In Jesus' name=and in the name=of our ALWAYS GIVING FATHER!


Robert P. Wallman
5-16-20




Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Sr. Melannie Svoboda, S.N.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment