Sunday, December 20, 2020

WITH THE LORD=AS MY SHIELD

 







WITH THE LORD=AS MY SHIELD


With the Lord

As MY SHIELD=as OUR SHIELD=

There is nothing

We cannot do=

We can even beat=SURVIVE

The Corona virus


Dear Lord=WITH YOU

AS MY SHIELD=I=we

Need not be afraid


“........the Lord=

Who is our help

And OUR SHIELD........” Psalm 33:20


As we go through life=

We learn that-

We are vulnerable

In certain areas


I have been fighting

A LIFE-LONG intestinal illness=

But I can still go on-

I can still MOVE FORWARD

Because the Lord

IS MY SHIELD


How about you?

What are you LIVING WITH?

What are you fighting through?

HOW is the Lord

YOUR SHIELD?


“The Lord

Is my strength

AND MY SHIELD


My heart

Trusts in him=

And he will help me


My heart=leaps for joy

And with my soul-

I praise him” Psalm 28:7


“In addition to all this

Take up=

The SHIELD of faith


With which you-can extinguish

All the flaming arrows

From the evil one” Ephesians 6:16


WHEN I encounter

People and situations

That are difficult for me


Emotionally=or touches a

TENDER SPOT in my heart

I say a PRAYER


And I know=the LORD

Is my SHIELD


I say a prayer=

Lord=”Please PROTECT my heart

As I move forward with COURAGE”


“Be strong and COURAGEOUS=

Do not be afraid or terrified

Because of them


For the Lord your God

Goes with you=

He will never leave you

Nor forsake you” Deuteronomy 31:6


“The following night=The Lord

Stood near Paul and said


'TAKE COURAGE!

As you have testified

About me in Jerusalem


So you will

In Rome'” Acts 23:11


So have no fear=

With the Lord as MY SHIELD=

As OUR SHIELD


We will be GIVEN

The COURAGE to do

WHATEVER we need to do


In Jesus' name=and in the name=of our holy Father=OUR FOREVER SHIELDING GOD!


Robert P. Wallman

12-20-20



Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Jennifer Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment