Friday, October 8, 2021

BEGINNING A NEW CHAPTER=GOD HAS A PLAN FOR OUR LIVES

 

BEGINNING A NEW CHAPTER

(GOD HAS A PLAN FOR OUR LIVES!)

 

MONDAY=will be my first

Meeting=with my ONCOLOGIST

To go over TREATMENT OPTIONS

For my prostrate cancer

 

I will CONTINUE to write=

Or send out old poems

AS TIME PERMITS

 

Just wanted you all to KNOW

Just in case=

You don’t see

NEW POEMS for awhile

 

No biggie

God has a PLAN=FOR OUR LIVES!

 

 

 

GOD HAS A PLAN=FOR OUR LIVES!

 

Our Lord=our dear God

Has a PLAN=for

EACH and everyone  of

OUR LIVES

 

Right now=the PLAN

For me=is prostate cancer

And to FIND OUT

What my treatment options are

 

No biggie=

God has a PLAN FOR MY LIFE

And FOR YOUR LIFE

 

And his plan

For us=

Is to LIVE IN ETERNITY

With him

 

“Do not those

Who plot evil

Go astray?

 

But those who PLAN

What is good=

Find love and faithfulness”                                                                                                  Proverbs 14:22

 

“In him

We were also chosen

 

Having been predestined

According to the PLAN

Of him=who works out everything

 

In conformity

With the purpose=of his will”                                                                                              Ephesians 1:11

 

The BIBLE tells us

And there is=a song

That tells us=

That there is a SEAON

For everything=and to everything

TURN-TURN-TURN!

 

God has a PLAN

For my life=

And his PURPOSES

Are all good

 

I will be

TURNING toward this

 

With the SAME

Positive attitude

That I have=for all things

 

I will be turning

Towards this NEW SEAON

With the same FAITH

IN God=that I always have

 

I BELIEVE in God and Jesus

I believe in them

Until the very last breath

That I take

 

And then I will

Have MY GREATEST JOY=

To spend eternity with Jesus

And our HOLY FATHER God!

 

“There is a time

For everything

 

AND A SEASON

For every activity

Under the heavens”                                                                                                         Ecclesiastes 3:1

 

“Preach the word=

Be prepared in SEASON

And out of SEASON

 

Correct-rebuke-and encourage--------

With great patience

And careful instruction”                                                                                            2 Timothy 4:2

 

LOKING FORWARD=to

The next chapters of my life

 

And spending my days

WITH JOY AND GRATITUDE

For you=and with you

And for the Lord

 

In Jesus’ name=and in the name=of

Our forever living=FOREVER LOVING=God our Holy Father!

 

Robert P. Wallman

10-06-2021

 

 

Ps        INSPIRED with gratitude=FOR THE LIFE=God the Holy Father=has given me!

             And for EVERY SEASON=under the SUN

 

No comments:

Post a Comment