Tuesday, October 26, 2021

GOD IS GOOD=ALL THE TIME

 

GOD IS GOOD=ALL THE TIME

 

I ran into a PROBLEM TODAY=

Couldn’t receive treatment

 

Too much GAS in my system=

I am DOING everything=that I can

But I just think

It is my abdominal disease

 

We will TRY AGAIN tomorrow

Nevertheless=our God

Is a GOOD GOD=

He is good

ALL THE TIME

 

GOD IS GOOD=ALL THE TIME!

“Let me sing=of the Lord’

‘He has been good to me’”                                                                                               Psalm 13:6

 

SOMETIMES=when I am feeling

A little low

 

I find it HELPFUL

To think of

ALL the ways=our God

Is GOOD to me

And to us

 

For example=I thank God

For all the health

That I have

 

And all these

EXTRA YEARS OF LIFE

That I have had

 

I thank God

For all of my family

And all of my friends

 

My life=WOULDN’T BE

The same=without all of you

You make it POSSIBLE

For me=to THRIVE

On the love of God

 

I thank God

For my prayers=and a life

Of reading the BIBLE

Every day

 

For the food that I have=and

For this roof

I have over my head

 

GOD IS GOOD=

ALL THE TIME

 

“But Joseph=said to them

Am I in

The place of God?

 

You intended=to harm me

But God intended it

FOR GOOD

 

To accomplish

What is now=being done

The saving=of many lives”                                                                                                      Genesis 50:20

 

“Whoever seeks GOOD

Finds favor

 

But evil comes to=

One who searches for it”                                                                                                 Proverbs 11:27

 

We take so much

FOR GRANTED=
in this world

 

And every day=is a test

Every day

Is a NEW CHALLENGE

 

We must MOVE FORWARD

With patient endurance

We must forward

WITH HOPE

 

“All who have

This HOPE in him=purify themselves

Just as=He is pure”                                                                                                            1 John 3:3

 

GOD HAS BEEN GOOD

To me=in my life

HOW has God

Been good to you?

 

OUR GOD=is GOOD=all the time

In Jesus’ name=and in the name=of our EVER GOOD Holy Father!

 

Robert P. Wallman

11-26-2021

 

 

Ps        INSPIRED by an article=in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE=by Sr. Melannie Svoboda=S.N.D.

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment