Friday, October 28, 2022

LIVING WITH=TRUE HUMILITY

 

LIVING WITH=TRUE HUMILITY

 

Today=Jesus tells us

To be HUMBLE=

To LIVE with humility

He says that this

KIND of living

 

WILL BE REWARDED

As it was=on the cross

LIVING WITH=TRUE HUMILITY

 

“WHEN you are-

INVITED by someone

To a wedding banquet……..

 

Go and take

THE LOWEST SEAT

So that=when the host comes

He may say=

‘My friend=move UP to a higher position’”                                                                     Luke 14:8, 10

 

TRUE HUMILITY=is not living

With pride=it is not a strategy

 

TRUE HUMILITY=gives to others

WITHOUT counting the cost

It lets go=of self-importance

And EXPECTATIONS of reward

LIVING WITH=TRUE HUMILITY

 

“Wisdom’s instruction=

Is to fear the Lord

AND HUMILITY=comes before honor”                                                                               Proverbs 15:33

 

“BY THE HUMILITY=

And gentleness of Christ-

I appeal to you

 

I-Paul=who are ‘timid’

When face to face with you=

But ‘BOLD’ toward you

When away”                                                                                                                        2 Corinthians 10:1

 

True humility ACCEPTS

What is=and means RESTING

On the TOTAL SUFFICIENCY of God

 

It says like

The Lord Jesus says

NOT my will Lord=but YOUR WILL be done

 

“I desire to do

YOUR WILL=my God

Your law=is within my heart”                                                                                     Psalm 40:8

 

“Teach me

TO DO YOUR WILL=

For you are my God

 

May your good spirit

Lead me=on level ground”                                                                                                   Psalm 143:10

 

“Going a little farther=he fell

With his face

To the ground=and PRAYED

 

‘My Father=

If it is possible=may this cup

Be taken from me

 

Yet NOT AS I WILL

But as you WILL’”                                                                                                                  Matthew 26:39

 

RELYING ON

The total sufficiency of God

JUST LIKE Jesus

 

Dear Lord=we pray

Help us=TO LET GO

Of what we=what I

Think we deserve

 

AND HUMBLY ACCEPT

What you offer=dear Lord Jesus

 

WE APPRECIATE

What you have already done for us

Help us=HELP ME

To LIVE WITH=TRUE HUMILITY

JUST LIKE YOU

 

In Jesus’ name=and in the name=of our FOREVER LIVING=Holy Father God

 

Robert P. Wallman

10-28-2022

 

 

Ps        INSPIRED by an article=IN LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Karla Manternach

No comments:

Post a Comment