Friday, November 17, 2023

SEEING GOD'S HAND!=IN OUR STORIES!

 

SEEING GOD’S HAND=

(IN OUR STORIES)

 

Can you SEE GOD’S HAND=

In the STORY=of your life?

I certainly can=he has LIFTED ME

Above my suffering=he has

MADE SOMETHING=out of me

 

Doubts and fears=RISE UP

When we go through SUFFERINGS

In our lives

 

But like the Israelites=like

The first time=we were lost

God created=A NEW PATH=for us

 

“The cloud overshadowed=their camp

And OUT OF=what had been water

DRY LAND was emerging

 

Out of the Red Sea=an unimpeded road

And a grassy plain=out of the mighty flood”                                                                                 Wisdom 19:7

 

GOD OUR FATHER=created

A MIRACLE=for the Jewish people

Out of nothing

 

And WHEN=I came to the end

Of my life=when I was 22=GOD

Our Heavenly Father=CREATED

Even more life for me

 

SEEING GOD’S HAND!=IN OUR STORIES

Seeing God’s hand=in the MIRACLE

Of our lives

 

“I keep my eyes=on the Lord

With him=AT MY RIGHT HAND=

I will not be shaken”                                                                                                        Psalm 16:8

 

“……..even there=YOUR HAND

Will guide me=YOUR RIGHT HAND

Will hold me fast”                                                                                                                Psalm 139:10

 

“Now if the foot should say’=

‘Because I=am NOT A HAND=I do not

Belong to the body’

 

It would not=for that reason=

STOP being part of the body”                                                                                   1 Corinthians 12:15

 

Today’s reading=teaches us=IN WISDOM

To keep looking to God

Even in the midst of our sufferings

FOR THAT MIRACLE

 

Keep looking to the Lord

For the right path=for

THE MIRACLE OF LIFE

 

SEEING GOD’S HAND!=in our stories

Seeing God’s hand=in

THE MIDST =of our lives

Finding the pathway to LIFE

 

“NOW CHOOSE LIFE=so that you

And your children=may LIVE

 

And that you may love=

The Lord your God=listen

To his voice=and hold fast=to him”                                                                                       Deuteronomy 30:19

 

“You make known to me=

THE PATH OF LIFE=you will

Fill me with joy=In your presence”                                                                                  Paslm 16:11

 

The ISRAELITES=had the MIRACLE

Of the parting of the RED SEA

 

I had my MIRACLE OF LIFE

At age 22=that still continues

To this day=what MIRACLES=have

You experienced=with your life?

 

SHARE YOUR STORIES=of God

And miracles in your life=with the world

 

SEEING GOD’S HAND=in

Our sufferings=in the STORIES

Of our lives

 

In Jesus’ name=and in the name==of our EVER MIRACLE LIVING=MIRACLE LOVING

Holy Father God!

 

Robert P. Wallman

10-24-2023

 

 

Ps        INSPIRED=by an article=IN LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE=by Deborah A. Meister

No comments:

Post a Comment