Sunday, March 13, 2016

A RISEN LIFE=MOVING BEYOND THE SUFFERING=AND FINDING JOY AGAIN

A RISEN LIFE=MOVING BEYOND THE SUFFERING=AND FINDING JOY AGAIN It is a very tough life- A cruel-violent-uncaring world OUR Jesus found that out All by himself But by CONNECTING his life To his Father's He RESURRECTED and lived In-ETERNAL GLORY-with his Father “Those that sow in tears- Shall reap REJOICING” Psalm 126:5 We too-sometimes- LIVE our lives In great pain Great physical pain-and sometimes- Great emotional and spiritual pain too Sometimes ALL there at once As I have experienced In my life Maybe you too are Experiencing all of them too-simultaneously WHEN we are suffering Our vision becomes blurred We don't see how We can ever FIND HOPE AGAIN But we can-as I am here To tell you WE CAN find hope again If we just hang in there And wait for our Lord To take over I will testify to GOD'S- To Jesus' LIVING HOPE Until my dying breath “I will glory in the Lord Let the afflicted hear And REJOICE” Psalm 34:2 “But may the righteous Be glad And REJOICE before God May they be happy And JOYFUL” Psalm 68:3 “REJOICE in the Lord-always I will say it again- REJOICE!” Philippians 4:4 WHEN we Are in the midst Of trying to heal From painful loss Or dealing with stressful situations Of any kind It becomes hard for us To TRUST anyone-even God But we can get through it We can FIND God again We can find Jesus again We NEED to remember The journey that Jesus took To Jerusalem WHERE extreme suffering Clouded the possibility Of a RISEN LIFE But we can find HOPE In the life-death And Resurrection of Jesus We too can find A resurrected life In this world “Jesus said to her, 'I am the RESURRECTION And the LIFE The one who BELIEVES in me Will live- Even though they die And whoever lives By BELIEVING in me Will never die Do you believe this?” John 11:25-26 We may die 1,000 little deaths In this life BUT if we stay connected To God and Jesus We can KEEP getting back up And in the end We can LIVE FOREVER with them I look at the LIFE of Jesus And I see the HOPE In the RESURRECTION And I look at the pain In my own life And I draw confidence and courage From Jesus' Resurrection I know I can Resurrect my life - And I know you can resurrect yours too IF we just stay connected To God and Jesus I know we can CREATE a risen life And move BEYOND the suffering Into the joy of God and Jesus ONCE AGAIN Robert P. Wallman March 12th, 2016 Ps INSPIRED by an article by Sr. Joyce Rupp, O.S.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment