Thursday, March 17, 2016

SIX YEARS since mom has passed-THAT SWEET SWEET SMILE

MARCH 18th, 2012 THAT SWEET SWEET SMILE That sweet sweet smile Will linger in my heart If not forever At least For a little while That look of contentment And peace That look of it ending Will live an eternity In me Oh That last look On your face What a life Of love You must have lead Oh now I am sure That last look Of contentment And smile Will live Forever in me My God What a sweet sweet smile Robert P. Wallman 3-19-10 Mom passed away 2 years ago today---NOT a day has passed where I have not Thought about her A few weeks before she passed---we were both crying and holding each other I said, “No son ever loved his mother more than I love you.” She answered, “Maybe Jesus.” If I have ever done- or ever do---one thing of significance in this world---it is because Of her---and the love that she and my father gave to me---miss them both so very much Today March 18th, 2016-is the 6th year since my mom has passed-SHE is AS ALIVE in me-as she has ALWAYS HAS BEEN-LOVE HER SO MUCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment