Sunday, March 6, 2016

BLESSING GOD=AT ALL TIMES

BLESSING GOD= AT ALL TIMES We all have LITTLE GIFTS to offer God At all times Some of them are joys Some of them are sorrows And some of them- Are just our little routine lives- But still GIFTS FROM God “I will BLESS the Lord At all times His PRAISE shall be ever In my mouth” Psalm 34:2 I will bless God FOREVER I will forever say POSITIVE things in my life He has SAVED my life OVER and over again He has given me ENOUGH health And enough finances- Through my family and friends To get through every day I have BLESSINGS I have joys To PRAISE God for I don't even mind SHARING my sufferings “........that my heart May sing your praises And not be silent Lord my God I will PRAISE YOU FOREVER” Psalm 30:12 “Sing to the Lord A new song HIS PRAISE From the ends of the earth ….....” Isaiah 42:10 “Then Daniel PRAISED the God of heaven And said, 'Praise be to the name Of God-forever-and ever Wisdom and power are his'” Daniel 2:19-20 THANKING God for the joys Of life/OUR JOYS in life LIFE itself- The GIFT of family and friends And our joy- From whatever we are doing And WHATEVER we are BLESSED with BLESSING God- At all times But our sufferings Are OUR little gifts of God too We should not assume That PRAYING about our sufferings Make us more religious Our sorrows in life Help us to REVEAL character And to turn our attitude/influencing us To become CLOSER to God Our sufferings-are- OUR BLESSINGS too I know in my case They have HELPED me to develop My relationship with God and others MY LOVE for God and others My love for all= The first two commandments “BLESSINGS crown the head Of the righteous But violence overwhelms the mouth Of the wicked” Proverbs 10:6 “For if the Gentiles have SHARED in the Jews' Spiritual blessings They owe it To the Jews To SHARE with them Their material blessings” Romans 15:27 We can BLESS the Lord At all times With LITTLE GIFTS to God GIFTS such as prayers- And gifts such as works- Joys-and sufferings- And whatever else we have Dear Lord-please HELP us To BLESS you at all times- WITH OUR VERY LIVES Robert P. Wallman 3-5-16 Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Fr. James McKarns

No comments:

Post a Comment