Tuesday, March 22, 2016

LIVING YOUR LIFE FOR GOD AND JESUS

LIVING YOUR LIFE- FOR GOD AND JESUS As we go through another Holy Week It is important for us To REFLECT on how Jesus Gave every ounce of his life For his Father-and for us And it is important That we ask ourselves Are WE willing To LIVE our lives For God and Jesus? Are we willing to GIVE God and Jesus Life for life=breath for breath= EVERY ounce of ourselves= For them? “Jesus answered, 'WILL you lay down your life For me?'” John 13:38 And he went on To tell Peter That he would DENY him(Jesus)=3x Before the rooster crowed And it happened But before We come down too hard On Peter Let us RECALL All the times in our own life WHERE we chose sin and temptation OVER God and Jesus And if we say-we haven't We are-in fact liars=for we are ALL human beings-prone to weakness “Who is the liar? It is whoever denies That Jesus is the Christ Such a person Is the ANRTICHRIST DENYING the Father And the Son NO ONE who denies the SON Has the Father WHOEVER acknowledges the Son Has the Father also” John2:22-23 Dear FRIENDS- We live at a time WHEN the antichrist- Not only lives-but thrives Where Satan rules the world An it is time We TURN this world around And GIVE it back to God And my LORD and SAVIOR-Jesus Christ I made a PROMISE to God On my deathbed at age 22 “To LIVE for my family-friends- And for ALL people everywhere” I have done my best To KEEP that promise I will CONTINUE For as long as I LIVE- Until the day that I die- Or the day that I become Physically unable to do so- Which ever comes first “I have been Crucified with Christ And I no longer live But Christ LIVES in me The life I now live In the body I live by FAITH In the SON of God Who loves me And gave himself for me” Galatians 2:20 “You ought to live holy And godly lives As you look forward To the day of God And speed its coming” 2 Peter 3:11 There are TWO ways To live and die for Jesus As a dying martyr Or as a LIVING martyr Giving your TESTIMONY for God And Jesus- WHEREVER you happen to be Won't you JOIN ME In living for God and Jesus? But before You make up your mind Jesus has some questions For you: “Will you Lay down your life for me?” “Will you live your life for me?” “Will you do what you do For me every day?” Will you do it ALL for me?” WILL YOU?” I HOPE you join me- In answering “YES”- To LIVE FOR God and Jesus HAPPY EASTER ALL! I love you But more importantly-GOD AND JESUS- LOVE EACH ONE OF YOU Robert P. Wallman 3-21-16 Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Mitch Finley

No comments:

Post a Comment