Sunday, August 28, 2016

FINDING HUMILITY IN GOD!

FINDING HUMILITY IN GOD The power of LOVE Of God-in my life Has brought me great humility He has brought me LIFE When I had none He has RESCUED me Over and over again He has taught me to LIVE the RIGHT WAY-by loving others- By forgiving others-and being KIND To others And most of ALL to RESPECT All others-all nationalities-all creeds- ALL races and all religions WE should all be ONE IN GOD “For every one who EXALTS himself Will be humbled But everyone who humbles himself Will be exalted” Luke 14:11 In today's parable Jesus teaches us To let others Take the most important place To LET others feel exalted And for us to take the LOWER position That is fine by me I don't need to be The most important person In the room I don't need to be The most important person In the world For I have FOUND MYSELF In God I know I am someone In God And I know you are SOMEONE In God too We are ALL someone Because GOD LOVES US! FINDING HUMILITY in God And RESPECTING all others “In your majesty Ride forth victoriously- In the cause of truth- Humility-and justice- Let your right hand achieve Awesome deeds” Psalm 45:4 I am FINDING humility In the power and the LOVE Of God “When pride comes Then comes disgrace But with humility COMES WISDOM” Proverbs 11:2 TAKE the lower position In life If you are to be exalted- LET God do it- Do NOT BOAST about yourself “In the same way You who are younger Submit yourselves To your elders ALL of yourselves CLOTHE yourself in humility Toward one another 'GOD opposes the proud But shows favor to the humble'” 1 Peter 5:5 Particularly this year In this YEAR OF MERCY From God towards us And from us-towards one another Let us FIND HUMILITY IN GOD Let us RESPECT all others-LOVE all others And let us let others- TAKE the higher position And NOT judge one another For it is by FINDING OUR HUMILITY IN GOD- That we actually do FIND OURSELVES In Jesus' name Robert P. Wallman 8-27-16 Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Patricia Livingston

No comments:

Post a Comment