Sunday, August 21, 2016

KINDNESS IS THE WAY OF GOD

KINDNESS IS THE WAY OF GOD BEING KIND is a virtue And it is the WAY of God And of Jesus Christ It should also BE the way of you and me Because we are to be IMITATORS OF CHRIST “For steadfast is his kindness toward us........” Psalm 117:2 “The king asked, 'Is there No one still alive From the house of Saul To whom I can show GOD'S KINDNESS?'” 2 Samuel 9:3 “Bur when the KINDNESS And LOVE of God our Savior appeared He SAVED US NOT because of righteous things We had done But because Of his MERCY” Titus 3:4-5 KINDNESS is the way Of God It should be our way too HOLD a door for a stranger Take a sick neighbor to the Doctor's SEND someone a get well card Kindness is the way of God It should be our way It is indeed a virtue And it is also ONE of the FRUITS Of the SPIRIT So if we are LIVING In the SPIRIT It should come NATURAL To us “But the FRUIT of the SPIRIT Is love-joy-peace-forbearance- KINDNESS-goodness-faithfulness- Gentleness-and self-control Against such things There is no law” Galatians 5:22-23 And Saint Vincent DePaul Once said, “The surest way to be a Saint Is to be kind-be kind- And BE KIND” I don't know about that But I do know It is the WAY OF GOD It is the way Of the divine The way of GOD'S DIVINE LOVE “For since the CREATION Of the world God's invisible qualities- His eternal power and DIVINE nature- Have been clearly seen Being understood From what has been made So that people are Without excuse” Romans 1:20 I thank God SO MUCH For the LIFE he has given me For the upteen times he has KEPT Me alive and RESCUED me I thank God for ALL the family- And friends=God has put in my life And all the little things (and big) That they do for me It is TRUE that There is NO SUBSTITUTE For kindness And that kindness is a virtue Thank You Lord FOR BEING SO KIND And I thank you and LOVE YOU With my whole heart-my whole soul- And whole mind I will do my BEST- To be KIND TO OTHERS In Jesus' name=forever and even amen (for KINDNESS is the way of God) Robert P. Wallman 8-20-16 Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Sr. Joyce Rupp, O.S.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment