Tuesday, August 9, 2016

THE CENTRAL PART OF OUR LIFE

THE CENTRAL PART OF OUR LIFE While my family-first my parents- WERE always the central part O f my life-and NOW my sisters On an even DEEPER LEVEL-it is GOD- ALWAYS has been-currently IS-and Probably always will be God is the deepest part-MOST CENTRAL part Of my life It is-WHO I am-and who- And WHAT I live for LOVE OF GOD-and others-forgiveness- And kindness It IS who I am It is who I STRIVE to be And it really is who we Should all be At our DEEPEST-most central part Of our souls “........Unless We turn and become Like children.........” Matthew 18:3 We should be INNOCENT like children At our deepest level too Innocent and TRUSTFUL Like children For these are the PEOPLE Jesus is going to take with him To heaven “At that time Jesus said, 'I PRAISE you Father Lord of heaven and earth Because you have hidden these things From the wise and learned And REVEALED them To little children Yes Father For this is What you were pleased to do” Matthew 11:25-26 Yes-how PLEASED we should be With ourselves and our brothers and sisters WHEN we love God and Jesus Like the little children AT HEART That we have the capacity to be We NEED to look at God and Jesus As number 1 in our lives-just like a child LOOKS to his mother and father He will NURTURE and take care of us IF we keep God and Jesus as no. 1 In our lives-along with our FAMILY ONE more thing we need to do In addition to making God no. 1 In our lives Is to make EACH AND EVERY PERSON We are with-feel special Make them FEEL LOVED like they Are the MOST IMPORTANT PERSON In this world They are to God-and they should be To us-WHEN we are with them “If you show SPECIAL ATTENTION To the man wearing fine clothes and say, 'Here's a good seat for you,' But say to the poor man, 'You stand there,' or 'SIT on the floor By my feet' Have you not discriminated Among yourselves And become judges with evil thoughts?” James 2:3-4 No-EVERY PERSON is equally important In the eyes of God-and us- Or at least should be LOVE OR GOD-and love of OTHERS ARE the most CENTRAL parts of my life And LOVE for every other person In this world I HOPE AND PRAY You feel this way too GOD is God And he can LOVE us- ALL of us-one-on one- At all times Just like we should TRY And do too Let them KNOW that they are LOVED In Jesus' name Robert P. Wallman 8-8-16 Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Jennifer Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment