Monday, August 22, 2016

PRAYING FOR OTHERS

PRAYING FOR OTHERS BELIEVE it or not- I think PRAYER IS the strongest weapon We have In this world WHEN you say-”I'll pray for you” Do you mean it? Do you do it? It is IMPORTANT That we are TRUE to our word To God-and to to others And when people tell me: “I will pray for you,” I believe that they will do it PRAYER is nothing less Nor anything more Than having positive thoughts For someone And LIFTING THEM UP to God and Jesus It is the opening up of our heart-mind- And soul=IN LOVE=for others “WE always pray for you........” 2 Thessalonians 1:11 And WE need prayer I need prayer You need prayer SOMETIMES it makes ALL the difference Just to know That someone else CARES for us When we face That IMPOSSIBLE health diagnosis When our finances Are falling apart And/or OUR marriage or Family relationships are breaking apart Maybe like me=you sustained ALL of this At the same time And it was ONLY THROUGH The thoughts and prayers of others To GOD-that you made it through PRAYING FOR OTHERS “Therefore Let all the faithful Pray to you While you may be found Surely the rising Of the mighty waters Will NOT reach them” Psalm 32:6 “Then people BROUGHT little children to Jesus For him To PLACE his hands on them And PRAY for them........” Matthew 19:13 PRAY ALWAYS Pray for others Pray unceasingly This is what Jesus did And that is what We should do “Rejoice always-PRAY CONTINUALLY Give thanks in all circumstances For this is GOD'S WILL for you In Christ Jesus” 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 It must have been VERY DIFFICULT To be a CHRISTIAN some 2,000 years ago When Jesus-then Peter & Paul And the other disciples Were trying to BUILD the church Yet it is COMFORTING to know That they PRAYED for one another And I think it is comforting To KNOW that God and Jesus STILL want what is BEST for us And the world even today As we pray for one another EVERY NIGHT before I go to bed I write down TWICE who I AM praying for tomorrow I also write down-2x-that I am PRAYING for all families-churches- And the ENTIRE WORLD I wish you a BLESSED day today And a blessed week IF it is any comfort- PLEASE KNOW- “I'll pray for you” And all others And I hope you will have A KIND THOUGHT Or prayer for me too LOVE-HUGS-and PRAYERS For you........ In Jesus' name Robert P. Wallman 8-21-16 Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Judy Schueneman

No comments:

Post a Comment