Monday, September 12, 2016

FINDING ANSWERS TO LIFE'S QUESTIONS

FINDING ANSWERS TO LIFE'S QUESTIONS I have been a CATHOLIC-and A CHRISTIAN all of my life Baptized as a baby-2-1/2 weeks After I was born I have been INVOLVED with other Christian churches since 2002-WHEN- I moved to Miami Specifically Protestant and Baptist Churches-I SUPPORT all Christian Churches-and all churches/all religions Founded in God and/or Christ And specifically LOVE I have found ALL of the answers To life's questions in God- And in MY PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP With Christ I am ACTIVE in my faith I am PROUD of my faith Am proud of who I am-and- What I have become The ANSWERS to my life and My justice can only be FOUND IN GOD “I announced your justice In the vast assembly I did not restrain my lips As you-O Lord-KNOW” Psalm 40:10 I want to be a CONNECTOR A UNIFIER among the faiths I have NOT found any justice- In this world-ONLY in God I will NEVER denounce the faith Of who I am-and what makes me WHOLE I am proud to STAND UP For God and JUSTICE In this unjust world “The Lord is KNOWN By his acts of justice The wicked are ensnared By the work of their hands” Psalm 9:16 “When JUSTICE is done- It brings joy to the righteous But terror to evildoers” Proverbs 21:15 “Yet the Lord LONGS to be gracious To you Therefore he will RISE UP To show you COMPASSION For the Lord is A God of JUSTICE BLESSED are all Who wait for him” Isaiah 30:18 I FIND my answers To life's questions-to the injustices That life SOMETIMES treat us with In the justice and the UNITY Of God I find my ANSWERS in God-and- I have found beautiful people IN EVERY FAITH that I have Interacted with I think many of us exacerbate Our PROBLEMS in life Because we are looking for the answers To life=in worldly things WHEN the answers ARE IN the spiritual things of our life And in our FAITH IN GOD Our personal relationship With God-regardless-of What faith we are The BATTLE is NO LONGER Between the different denominations Of faith But in the GODLY-and those- LIVING IN THE SPIRIT-and those- Living in the world Let us BUILD ONE UNIFIED WORLD- Under God In Jesus' name-amen OUR GOD-OUR LORD-OUR JESUS- Has ALL the ANSWERS in life Robert P. Wallman 9-11-16 Ps INSPIRED BY an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Terence Hegarty

No comments:

Post a Comment