Monday, September 19, 2016

YOUR WORDS ARE SPIRIT AND LIFE-O LORD

YOUR WORDS ARE SPIRIT AND LIFE- O LORD There is a POPULAR Christian song That contains the line- “YOUR WORDS are spirit and love- O Lord” And I couldn't agree more WORDS to LIVE BY Many of us are looking For a hint or a sign That OUR GOD is alive today ALL we really have to do Is OPEN our bible-and read THE WORD The words in psalms-the words of proverbs- And particularly the lines where- Jesus is speaking Your words are SPIRIT & LIFE- O Lord And music to my ears-and Reach down and touch my very soul God is ALIVE-in BOTH you and me His very words-GIVE US LIFE “He rises up the lowly From the dust From the dunghill He lifts up the poor To seat them With princes With the princes Of his own people” Psalm 113:7-8 Your very words-O Lord- Inspire us They give us HOPE They give us SPIRIT Your words are WORDS to live by “To live for my family- friends-and ALL PEOPLE everywhere” EVERY DAY-when I read The GOOD BOOK I RENEW my promise I renew my covenant With you Lord YOUR WORDS are spirit and life O Lord “CREATE in me A PURE heart-O God And RENEW a steadfast spirit Within me” Psalm 51:10 “BLESSED are the poor In spirit For theirs is The kingdom of heaven” Matthew 5:3 “God is spirit And his worshipers MUST worship In the SPIRIT And in truth” John 4:24 Your words are spirit Your words are life And when we LIVE In them We live FOREVER in you For your words LAST forever “Heaven and earth Will pass away But my words- Will NEVER pass away” Matthew24:35 “Simon Peter answered him, 'Lord-to whom Shall we go You have the words Of ETERNAL LIFE'” John 6:68 So we need no sign From you Lord For we KNOW NO SIGNS will be given To us- EXCEPT the sign of Jonah We know you are with us We know You are the Word Made FLESH And we know We will LIVE FOREVER in you For your words ARE SPIRIT AND LIFE-O LORD And the SPIRIT will live forever- We look forward to living FOREVER IN YOU Robert P. Wallman 9-18-16

No comments:

Post a Comment