Wednesday, September 28, 2016

GOD WAS THERE-GOD IS THERE-GOD WILL ALWAYS BE THERE

GOD WAS THERE-GOD IS THERE- GOD WILL ALWAYS BE THERE In the vastness Of the universe There IS only ONE GOD And he is a God OF LOVE Who was there BEFORE time began And he WILL be there IF time ever comes To a stand still He is there NOW and he will be there FOREVER AND EVER “He made the Bear and The Orion- The Pleiades And the constellations Of the south” Job 9:9 He was there IN the beginning And he even KNOWS The number of stars In the universe “In the beginning God created the heavens And the earth” Genesis 1:1 “I am the ALPHA- And the OMEGA The First and the Last The Beginning And the End” Revelations 22:13 Yes he was there In the beginning-and He will be there In the end He will last FOREVER HIS LOVE and his power Are UNLIMITED The stars-the galaxies-and The universe BELONGS to him The whole world- INCLUDING you and me Belong to the vastness of God Job quaked before God- As surely as you and I Would QUAKE before God He IS all powerful “The Lord said to Job: 'Will the one Who CONTENDS with the ALMIGHTY Correct him?!' “Then Job answered the Lord: 'I am unworthy-HOW can I Reply to you?' I put my hand OVER my mouth........'” Job 40:1-4 And that IS what We ALL should do For ONLY God-and his words And teachings Can STAND the test of time “Heaven and earth Will pass away But my words Will NEVER pass away” Matthew 24:35 God was there In the BEGINNING God is there-NOW God will be there FOREVER AND EVER In the MIDDLE-of- The VASTNESS of it all Who can be JUSTIFIED Before God? Robert P. Wallman 9-27-16 Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Aileen O'Donoghue

No comments:

Post a Comment