Friday, September 30, 2016

GOD KNOWS YOU-ME-US

GOD KNOWS YOU-ME-US Does it surprise you To know that God knows us BETTER than we know ourselves? It leaves me a little bit Afraid-a little bit overwhelmed He KNOWS all of our faults He knows ALL of our motives He knows exactly WHY We do the things That we do “........With all my ways You are familiar” Psalm 139:3 I may not like That he knows EVERYTHING About me I may not like That God knows All of my sinfulness But he KNOWS All of my potential- And all of my GOOD POINTS too He knows it all He knows you- He knows me- He knows us “Would not God Have DISCOVERED it Since he knows The SECRETS of the hearts” Psalm 44:21 “The Lord knows All HUMAN PLANS He knows That they are futile” Psalm 94:11 “The Pharisees-who loved money Heard all this- And were sneering at Jesus He said to them- 'You are the ones Who JUSTIFY yourselves In the eyes of others But God KNOWS your hearts What people VALUE Is highly detestable In God's sight'” Luke 16:14-15 YES God knows them And their motives And he knows us and our motives- Whether PURE or not How great that God Knows us He KNOWS our potential And our PURPOSE He knows why We are in this world He constantly INVITES US to humility And to conversion God knows how to REACH US Even in the difficult times Of our life He know how to reach us How to SPEAK to us And how to GUIDE US Back to the right path “GUIDE ME in your truth And teach me For you are my God My Savior And my HOPE is in you ALL DAY LONG” Psalm 25:5 YES LORD-you know me and us HELP US- To GROW into the person-the people We have the CAPACITY to be Help us to have the GRACE- To RESPOND IN LOVE You know me-us-BETTER Than we know ourselves Robert P. Wallman 9-29-16 Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Julia Walsh, F.S.P.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment